Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump.

jdm-online.com

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump. lets make sure everyone knows about this
Yes, you do want to make sure that everyone knows Stince is a SCAMMER.

Here are some comments by CC members who bought motors from us:

Originally Posted by Sean Gibson
JDMotor (Nesar) You say u ship worldwide,im curious to know how much shipping would cost for a B18C engine to Belfast,Northern Ireland,UK?

VERY interested in doing a swap at some point and would like to give you my business.You run a good site and are curtious to your customers.

Thanks man!
Originally Posted by needanew1
Ohh man, Nesar!!! the engine Blew!!.... lol im just messin with ya man, it was a REALLY fun drive home, going through the mountains with the ITR was amazing!!! as far as saturday night went... man my phone died out on me! we were soo down about it because we really wanted to go out for the night, but its all good because i will be going back up to montreal this summer for a trip with the guys and ill be sure to give u a call.

Just a little feedback for the CC members; dealing with Nesar and JDMonline was a great experience, i drove up to their shop friday and had them install my ITR engine right there, took them half the day saturday and i had my car in beautiful running condition to drive back home sunday. Even though it was a 7 hour drive back home the engine had no problems whatsoever!! Nesar is definately a cool dude, and the engines they sell are completely CLEAN!! Thanks again man!!

Jesse

Originally Posted by dank24
Juat ordered my D15B sohc today. Should be in this week. An from so far they have great, and I repeat great customer service.
Originally Posted by 92EH9
ordered mine last week,will be here wendsday. called them for some info and they were very helpful
Originally Posted by 92EH9
motor is in car and running great .
Got my engine today and everything is very clean , and looks in great condition. I will be doing bussiness again soon for a dsm for my father
Originally Posted by olehenri
got mine a few days ago, and the swap is going on this week =)
Originally Posted by olehenri
My swap is Complete, Thanks Nesar and JDM-Online for great service and great engine!
Cant wait to get the car back on Tuesday! =)
a pic of complete engineswap:
Originally Posted by Drackonn
spoke on the phone today and placed my order - very nice and helpful
I ordered a d15b off these guys. Had some problems with my credit card cause I ordered like $2k in poatrs within 3 hrs lol. But they were very helpful, and the longblock was in great condition too.
More satisfied customers and more SCAMMING of Stince:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2285001&page=7

Stince you are a SCAM artist using this board and photoshoping my messages to get more money.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At the end of the day, you have to sleep with this.

stince

Banned
Yes, you do want to make sure that everyone knows Stince is a SCAMMER.

Here are some comments by CC members who bought motors from us:

More satisfied customers and more SCAMMING of Stince:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2285001&page=7

Stince you are a SCAM artist using this board and photoshoping my messages to get more money.
Me scam?

Is that why i have over 50 + feedback, and people on here vouch for me?

Companies won't deal with you, Honda Tech owner is pretty upset with your customer service, and.. in about half an hour. Your gettin the f**k off the sponsor list on here.

Call me a scammer, some nerve you have.

"We request videos of the head off the block." 2 Months after everythign was agreed for. YOU ARE THE SCAMMER. :word:

PAY UP or GTFO off clubcivic.

jdm-online.com

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me scam?

Is that why i have over 50 + feedback, and people on here vouch for me?

Companies won't deal with you, Honda Tech owner is pretty upset with your customer service, and.. in about half an hour. Your gettin the f**k off the sponsor list on here.

Call me a scammer, some nerve you have.

"We request videos of the head off the block." 2 Months after everythign was agreed for. YOU ARE THE SCAMMER. :word:

PAY UP or GTFO off clubcivic.
Yes, YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST. Evidence here speaks for itself and NOT your BS.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
POST THE EVIDENCE MOTHERFUCKER!

I swear to f**king god....... If you were in front of me with your bullshit, I'd b***h slap the hell out of you harder than I would slap your slutty mother! :x Believe it or not...... there wouldn't be s**t you could do about it either!

jdm-online.com

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what evidence? :what: post it or STFU and GTFO!
Here is one evidence of his lies. Let me know if this is not enough for you so I can provide more.

Originally Posted by stince
You fail to recognize the proof I've already given to you.

Pictures of the head of the block as asked.

Prove to me once again where you asked for videos?

You only asked for them 2-3 weeks ago.
YOu can find his full BS here:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=65802&page=75

Here is the proof that I asked for the video 7 months ago:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=65802&page=62

He was suppose to have uploeaded the video 7 months ago. No video but lots of his BS.

jdm-online.com

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I swear to f**king god....... If you were in front of me with your bullshit, I'd b***h slap the hell out of you harder than I would slap your slutty mother! :x Believe it or not...... there wouldn't be s**t you could do about it either!
Now just slap yourself REAL HARD.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

:rolf:

bizoneoeh: 1
JDM-Online: 0

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is one evidence of his lies. Let me know if this is not enough for you so I can provide more.

YOu can find his full BS here:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=65802&page=75

Here is the proof that I asked for the video 7 months ago:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=65802&page=62

He was suppose to have uploeaded the video 7 months ago. No video but lots of his BS.
That is not evidence, that is just some lame ass excuse your are trying justify yourself with. His evidence is alot harder than yours and you still haven't given him his money back.

Just give him his f**king money back dude. :what: no excuses, no bullshit...... just give him back his f**king money you ripped off from him. :D

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lets say He didnt give you a vid of the head off the block, Why wouldnt you meet him halfway at 125 bucks to save your rep as a company? The head was obviously trashed.

jdm-online.com

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is not evidence, that is just some lame ass excuse your are trying justify yourself with. His evidence is alot harder than yours and you still haven't given him his money back.

Just give him his f**king money back dude. :what: no excuses, no bullshit...... just give him back his f**king money you ripped off from him. :D
You mean his BS is a lot harder because you are supporting him????