Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Winchester pub.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I kinda made story about something like this awhile back in high school. except it was more of a post gobal war setting. considering that Zombies coming out of the ground isnt exactly reality but rather a virus like the one in 28 Days Later and I AM LEGEND. A virus is more likely to happen in reality to cause such a thing.. so i'd go with that kind of zombie attacked world where they're everywhere and hiding in the dark.

My weapons
considering i did study japanese sword fighting, i'd take both my daitos or at least one of them for close combat like in a building, but thats not to say i wouldn't have a pistol. probably a Springfield 1911 with silencer. remember a blade is a good idea considering that the gun could run out and then your f**ked. :shock:

Also i do have a Arasaka Type 99, the rounds are alil hard to find but i would take that for long range if not Mauser 98K, arounds are everywhere just about and they pack a HUGE punch in targets like the Arasaka.

Veichle? i dunno, probably anything i could get my friggin hands on, SUV, truck car doesn't matter!

The one thing that comes up to mind though is what are oyu wearing? i mean what kind of clothing? because of the chance of infection you would have to wear body armor but you cant be heavy so you can escape easily. I dont think shorts would be a good idea and i'm sure wearing a jack or something that would cover your flesh. I'd probably wear my dickies with a tee shirt with a trentch coat so if i have to hide it'll cover me. also, if you remember in those movies zombies could smell! yes thats right.. not only hear you but could f**king smell your ass, so carrying sent of other kinds could be use full.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

What I'd be wearing.. Tough, lightweight, easy to run and walk in.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha, double post

NoRegrets - I like the choice in weapons, but how are you going to carry all that ammo? Hence, why I like the 22 caliber
I could also carry all my ammo and supplies in this:

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill fly there on my flying cloud
FLYING NIMBUS!!!!!:lol:

You not going to be at sea for like years and years. You just have to wait for the infection to be contained. And if you were going to be stuck out there forever aka no civilization only survivor I would just kill myself. You can only jackoff for so long.
:rolf:

As for me, I think I would live in a cave somewhere in the mountains. I could build a gate guarding the entrance, and of course that's the only way in or out so no sneaky zombies for me.:nono: As for weapons, I would grab a rifle w/ scope, shotgun, and a basic handgun with a shitload of ammo for them at a gun shop while I was escaping. As for food, living in the mountains surrounded by wilderness, I wouldn't have to worry about food or water, or firewood.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Weapons: M4 for long range, 12 gauge for close range, 9mm pistol for backup, some sort of sword for total backup. Probably hunker down with a couple buddies of mine in a prison somewhere. Id drive whatever I could get my hands on. I think that one of those DPV's would be quite practical, especially if you plate it with something light and see-through like plexi-glass for at least some sort of protection, but last time I drove through my neighborhood.....I didnt see any :what:.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd go live on Mars. s**t... Haven't you guys seen movies? Psh :???:.

:lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol all you guys picking loud ass weapons and loud ass vehicles.

Better you than me though, you'll attract them all and I can get away lol.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol all you guys picking loud ass weapons and loud ass vehicles.

Better you than me though, you'll attract them all and I can get away lol.
My weapons are silenced :lol:

I'll only drive my vehicle when I have too