Hello guys!

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
i have been to Italy once, but it was many years ago (15 i think). i went to all the typical places... roma, napoli, firenze, milano, venezia, pisa.... we wanted to go visit sicilia, but didn't have time.
15 years are many and you liked? We return? If you ever decide to return remember to warn. Some of the cities you've seen I have not seen. Last summer I saw Pisa for the first time with my girlfriend. In January I like to go to Venice. Now that I remember yesterday or today or I will have added to the friends of My space.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
15 years are many and you liked? We return? If you ever decide to return remember to warn. Some of the cities you've seen I have not seen. Last summer I saw Pisa for the first time with my girlfriend. In January I like to go to Venice. Now that I remember yesterday or today or I will have added to the friends of My space.
it has been a long time, but i loved it there!! the food is amazing and the country is beautiful! i don't know when i will be back there again, but i will definately contact you when it happens =)

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
it has been a long time, but i loved it there!! the food is amazing and the country is beautiful! i don't know when i will be back there again, but i will definately contact you when it happens =)
It would be really a pleasure for me. =)

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ I played soccer in Europe one summer and stayed in Venice. It does smell awful during the summer but is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to, definitely going back. Heres my ej8

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
My grandparents were Veneto. They told me that in summer is a terrible smell in fact I'm going to see in January. He! He! He! We hope that there is no smell. Same thing is for you. When you're in Italy tell me that you see. Your ej8 is really beautiful. Congratulations! He has a really nice clean look. What city is in the photograph?

PS: Today I ordered a front lip spoiler from United States from a shop called Street racing life and is a Cerritos, CA. You know him? Thank you.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ Its Minneapolis, MN...midwest U.S. of A. Thanks man shes ok, would love to get a hatch someday. We were only in Venice for a few days and then moved on to Rome. The Kappa store in Venice was the most memorable...and when I go back I'll be going in the fall/winter too lol, when theres no smell

And although I havent heard of Street Racing Life, he looks to be a good seller on ebay...keep your fingers crossed :D

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
^^ Its Minneapolis, MN...midwest U.S. of A. Thanks man shes ok, would love to get a hatch someday. We were only in Venice for a few days and then moved on to Rome. The Kappa store in Venice was the most memorable...and when I go back I'll be going in the fall/winter too lol, when theres no smell

And although I havent heard of Street Racing Life, he looks to be a good seller on ebay...keep your fingers crossed :D
Thank you for the information. Hopefully in the well. One reason is the lip in carbon. If the lip arrives, I make pictures and there I see. Go to the store Kappa, if I say that is beautiful. Minneapolis? As I like to see even just one city united states. It must be incredible.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
last time i was in Venice, i took a small boat to an island where they were blowing glass and crystal. it was beautiful and amazing. too bad i couldn't afford any of it lol... cities in the US are a lot like cities anywhere else in the world, just less older buildings.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how'd i miss this!?

more pics!

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
last time i was in Venice, i took a small boat to an island where they were blowing glass and crystal. it was beautiful and amazing. too bad i couldn't afford any of it lol... cities in the US are a lot like cities anywhere else in the world, just less older buildings.
Most likely you were to Murano. The Murano glass is known worldwide for its quality ... Hem! and its price. Being made by hand is really so. I do not know ... To me the united states have always liked. Surely cities are very young compared to European ones. But I think the thing that most strikes at both the magnitude of things. One day I will make them a trip to the United States. :D

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
how'd i miss this!?

more pics!
Hey! Another hatch! Very nice. :thumbs up The view was the first day that I was writing. Sorry demand ... but as you call the spare part of the gold Beaks in English? Why I want to mount myself on my hatch maybe even another brand.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Most likely you were to Murano. The Murano glass is known worldwide for its quality ... Hem! and its price. Being made by hand is really so. I do not know ... To me the united states have always liked. Surely cities are very young compared to European ones. But I think the thing that most strikes at both the magnitude of things. One day I will make them a trip to the United States. :D
agreed, but although the expansion is broad, it has nothing compared to the castles, fortresses, and older buildings in europe. save your money and come visit!

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
agreed, but although the expansion is broad, it has nothing compared to the castles, fortresses, and older buildings in europe. save your money and come visit!
I think the world there are beautiful and interesting things to see each with its characteristic. Last year I went to visit Ireland. I was very impressed. It 'a beautiful country and that was here I went to a meeting and I made a movie about these photos.
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=71BxqDfs1bA
I also photographed some wildlife. :naughty: :bluelol:

I was an idea. You can just do a photo feature of my town. You go to make it one of yours? :thumbs up

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mi piace la tua idea di scattare foto della nostre rispective citta... i think that's right. i haven't tried to write in italian in a long time. it's not too hard if i think in spanish, the grammar is similar =) great idea! i miss doing and seeing the old "my day in photos" threads. when i was back in chile, i would take a lot of photos to show everyone what my city looked like and all the different cars that were not available in the US, like peugeot, citroën, lancia, alfa, renault, fiat, skoda, etc

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
mi piace la tua idea di scattare foto della nostre rispective citta... i think that's right. i haven't tried to write in italian in a long time. it's not too hard if i think in spanish, the grammar is similar =) great idea! i miss doing and seeing the old "my day in photos" threads. when i was back in chile, i would take a lot of photos to show everyone what my city looked like and all the different cars that were not available in the US, like peugeot, citroën, lancia, alfa, renault, fiat, skoda, etc
Ok then! I harbor behind the camera and you do see some photos. If you are more comfortable we can speak Italian. Monday is the day when no work put behind me to make some photos. :D