Hello guys!

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
Hello to all. These days the work is overwhelming I can not do anything. For the moment we do see some photos downloaded from the Internet of my town. Recently I have time I will do it some myself.

Basilica di San Gaudenzio

Palazzo del Broletto

Collegio Gallarini

Cupola illuminata

Cupola di notte

Piazza Martiri della Libertà

Chiesa del Sacro Cuore

Il Duomo

Vista dall'alto

Interno teatro Coccia

Piramide ossario 23 Marzo 1849

These are some of the things you can see in Novara. Novara is a town between Milan and Turin.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow stefano, lots of beautiful architecture there. i have not had the time to go out to take photos of my city yet, but i will take some time this weekend.

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
wow stefano, lots of beautiful architecture there. i have not had the time to go out to take photos of my city yet, but i will take some time this weekend.
Do not worry even I have not had much time. The Dome of San Gaudenzio has built an architect famous all over the world is called Antonelli and built the mole antoneliana in Turin.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thank you for the information. Hopefully in the well. One reason is the lip in carbon. If the lip arrives, I make pictures and there I see. Go to the store Kappa, if I say that is beautiful. Minneapolis? As I like to see even just one city united states. It must be incredible.
The United States has its moments....but it lacks the strong sense of culture that Italy has. The U.S. society seems to emphasize personal gain/material wealth, it combines many races/ethnicities but fails to establish an original cultural heritage. We are a melting port of civilization that feeds on cheeseburgers and french fries.

But other than that I love the U.S.!!! :smokenana" I'll take some pictures of Minnesota and post em up

Turbovolumex

5+ Year Member
The United States has its moments....but it lacks the strong sense of culture that Italy has. The U.S. society seems to emphasize personal gain/material wealth, it combines many races/ethnicities but fails to establish an original cultural heritage. We are a melting port of civilization that feeds on cheeseburgers and french fries.

But other than that I love the U.S.!!! :smokenana" I'll take some pictures of Minnesota and post em up
I can understand your point of view. But certainly every state has its defects. Italy unfortunately is full of defects. Precisely because of the diversity of ethnic groups and the sense of freedom that I feel I like the United States.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I can understand your point of view. But certainly every state has its defects. Italy unfortunately is full of defects. Precisely because of the diversity of ethnic groups and the sense of freedom that I feel I like the United States.
believe me, it's not as free as you think.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
believe me, it's not as free as you think.
X2, as much as I love this country, It can use some serious tuning and less government. Every day that passes, all I hear about is a bail out plan for this and that. If things are just givin to you, you dont learn how to correct your mistake.

Yeah this was way off topic but on my mind.

Op Welcome to cc, Love the hatch!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man :thumbs up