Stage 2 complete

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well here is my continuation of my first thread for my rear rsx seats installed. Heres my fronts now. 05-06 rsx leather seats in black. Pardon the rest of the interior. I tried the spray paint route. Yeah epic fail so instead i'm finding all the interior parts to my em2 in black and that's the final stage of my interior project along with the suede roof and a few other items.

Alpha.kx

5+ Year Member
How much did you buy the seats for?

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
me want, r those rsx seats forreals

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice seats indeed, sorry to hear about your interior paint bro, but I can't say that I didn't know that would happen, I've do it in my truck in the past on small peices.
Small peices are the best way to see how things are going to look, especially seeing how it wears in a couple of weeks like I was saying.

Good luck though!

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice seats
they comfy?
yeah very comfy, much better than the stockers

nice seats indeed, sorry to hear about your interior paint bro, but I can't say that I didn't know that would happen, I've do it in my truck in the past on small peices.
Small peices are the best way to see how things are going to look, especially seeing how it wears in a couple of weeks like I was saying.

Good luck though!
thanks man
nice seats I almost got a set how well ya like em?
I like them a lot their great so far.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Coming along very nicely Chronic!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
look at the disclaimer above foo before the pictures I said my final stage was to replace the interior don't be a tool.
just wanted to be an a*****e :thumbup: You should hit up a few junk yards and you can get a full black interior in no time.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i might be able to score some pieces out of my little brothers car if they ever get the insurance s**t straightened out

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i might be able to score some pieces out of my little brothers car if they ever get the insurance s**t straightened out
let me know about it man I alread pm'ed you

just wanted to be an a*****e :thumbup: You should hit up a few junk yards and you can get a full black interior in no time.
i've been working on that its a day by day process but the rsx seats were the top priority since they were more of the rarity compared to black interior parts

nice seats man
Thanks bud
Coming along very nicely Chronic!
:!: thanks bro

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bet your ass they are. My stock seats made my back sore after about 40 minutes of driving. WIth my RSX seats, I was able to make a 5 and a half hour trip to NY straight through without any problems.
nah your just a big vagina :lol: