I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woahhh. Amy!! :D
Hey, Eugene.

That Nissan sure would ave looked nice sitting in the garage next to my coupe. :P Too bad it couldn't have worked out. If I'd had the cash and all, maybe it would still be around. :(

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, Eugene.

That Nissan sure would ave looked nice sitting in the garage next to my coupe. :P Too bad it couldn't have worked out. If I'd had the cash and all, maybe it would still be around. :(
Yeah. I really wish the motor and stuff from that car could've gone to someone who would've done more with it. The guy that bought it just swapped it in and didn't do anything to it. Left it stock. Then he sold the car to someone else that left it stock. Kinda a shame. Doesn't look like they really took good care of it either. I rather would have sold it to someone for cheap and have them take good care of it.

BTW: You still owe me a detailing. :lol:

I'm going back to the drag strip hopefully early Jan 2009 and see if I can go lower 11's or maybe break a high 10 w/ the red evo. :D

ryanM

hey friend.

still see you around zilvia once in a while also.

ryanM

you are in socal, they are a dime a dozen. and none of them have rust!

i dont know what you are waiting for :lol:

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are in socal, they are a dime a dozen. and none of them have rust!

i dont know what you are waiting for :lol:
I know all the good ones are in SoCal. Unfortunately, I'm in NorCal. :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. I really wish the motor and stuff from that car could've gone to someone who would've done more with it. The guy that bought it just swapped it in and didn't do anything to it. Left it stock. Then he sold the car to someone else that left it stock. Kinda a shame. Doesn't look like they really took good care of it either. I rather would have sold it to someone for cheap and have them take good care of it.

BTW: You still owe me a detailing. :lol:

I'm going back to the drag strip hopefully early Jan 2009 and see if I can go lower 11's or maybe break a high 10 w/ the red evo. :D
:P

I would have taken care of her. Cleaned her up.

If you're ever up here let me know. :P

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I ever came over to your area to get detailed, I'm sure my car would be dirty by the time I got back home. :D

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t's sick! I hate you and your fast cars haha What do you do and how do you do it :lol: Good to see you back man. And for the record vvv

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t's sick! I hate you and your fast cars haha What do you do and how do you do it :lol: Good to see you back man. And for the record vvv
It's quite simple. lol. I live at home, not married, no kids, and I work full time at an insurance office. Get paid pretty decent. Only thing I pay for are my cars, phone, insurance, normal bills/expenses, etc. lol. If I was either married, had kids, or lived away from home, it'd be game over for my car addiction though. :lol:

Always loved the sigs, btw! :D

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. So are you an insurance agent? If so who do you work for? I was with Liberty National for about 4 months. Scam scam scam haha

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I ever came over to your area to get detailed, I'm sure my car would be dirty by the time I got back home. :D
Hey, I did just pay my car off. Now I'm looking for a beater. I wonder what I should get. I don't want to be scared to let it get dirty and I don't want it to have a high theft rate. It has to be something I won't hate driving either though.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's quite simple. lol. I live at home, not married, no kids, and I work full time at an insurance office. Get paid pretty decent. Only thing I pay for are my cars, phone, insurance, normal bills/expenses, etc. lol. If I was either married, had kids, or lived away from home, it'd be game over for my car addiction though. :lol:

Always loved the sigs, btw! :D
:headbang:

This is why i can afford to spend money on my toys.

Cheap ass rent, insurance, phone, food and alcohol are like 95% of my monthly spending. The rest either gets invested, saved, or put into the cars (actually about 95% of my extra cash ends up in the mustang or at least budgeted for it at this point :mrgreen:)

Mortgage payments and/or girlfriend would definitely cut into my car budget :laugh:

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, I did just pay my car off. Now I'm looking for a beater. I wonder what I should get. I don't want to be scared to let it get dirty and I don't want it to have a high theft rate. It has to be something I won't hate driving either though.
What's the budget? There are a ton of decent beaters out there. Especially now. Prices have come down a lot.

I love my Altima for the simple fact that it gets me around for fairly cheap and i'm into it for damn near nothing. Not too concerned when it gets dirty or parking close to other people. It's only simple transportation.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know all the good ones are in SoCal. Unfortunately, I'm in NorCal. :lol:
i live in east bay, we need to meet up i wanna take some pics of the evo
:P

I would have taken care of her. Cleaned her up.

If you're ever up here let me know. :P

ill be in washington at the end of the month, you should do my truck!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What's the budget? There are a ton of decent beaters out there. Especially now. Prices have come down a lot.

I love my Altima for the simple fact that it gets me around for fairly cheap and i'm into it for damn near nothing. Not too concerned when it gets dirty or parking close to other people. It's only simple transportation.
Cheap. :lol:

Actually, I just want something I won't worry so much about. I'm sort of worried if it's too new that I'll still worry.

Some of the cars I've thought of are:
'90-'94 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Eagle Talon/Plymouth Laser
'90-'93 Acura Integra
'86-'89 / '90-93 / '94-'99 Toyota Celica
'93-'01 Subaru Impreza
'90-'93 Honda Accord
'83-'87 / '88-'91 / '92-'96 Honda Prelude
'91-'96 / '99-'02 Infiniti G20
'94-'99 Mazda Protege
'87-'92 / '91-'96 Mitsubishi Mirage
'95-'98 Nissan 200SX
'91-'94 / '95-'99 Nissan Sentra

Those are just some ideas. I haven't looked into the reliability of any of these cars. I know I should probably steer clear of Honda because of theft, but I'm thinking some older models might not have the same allure of other newer models.

I just listed them as generations too. I haven't looked into options or engines or anything.

I really love GC Imprezas, but they're pretty expensive around here.

I just want a decent car as a daily.

Sorry for the jack! :P
ill be in washington at the end of the month, you should do my truck!
Does this site seriously not have a "scurred' smilie?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup man i remember you we met briefly back in 05 at the mt diablo meet when you still had the 240 and everyone seemed to have a pic of your car with the trunk open

<< had the integra that we put daneils si wheels onto