95 DX pictures

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
Work in progress, hope to have it all done in the next year. Will post more pic's as I do work.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your doing it wrong. lol

you dont need the html codes just the forum url codes. here ill fix it for you.

wow did not expect that.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
much rice for you but still not entirly bad. i like the bumpers, and sides. the wing isnt bad and i actually like the paint job. the rims look good. the only thing killing it for me is the rear lights, corner lights and the doors really. but if you like it thats all that matters. pretty clean either way.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
wow did not expect that.
Yeah, looks decent, I dont like the paint on it at this point, want to take it to a solid color. untill the hood gets popped, than you can see where it needs the love. Been putting alot of time into the looks while I was trying to figure out the ecu.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, looks decent, I dont like the paint on it at this point, want to take it to a solid color. untill the hood gets popped, than you can see where it needs the love. Been putting alot of time into the looks while I was trying to figure out the ecu.
yeah the engine bay is a bit dirty. you should of hadit painted when you did the rest of the car.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
I would like to take the doors off, wife loves them though, I almost went suicide, just wanted something that would stand out from other civics. I just redid the back end, had a scary looking carbon fiber wing on it that was way too big. now it has the trunk/wing off a random one I found.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would like to take the doors off, wife loves them though, I almost went suicide, just wanted something that would stand out from other civics. I just redid the back end, had a scary looking carbon fiber wing on it that was way too big. now it has the trunk/wing off a random one I found.
yeah the doors were hot back in the day but now they are just played out. as seen here. lol

sorry, had to do it.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
yeah the engine bay is a bit dirty. you should of hadit painted when you did the rest of the car.
funny part is it was. Just wasnt maintained. have had the tranny out and played around alot under the hood with out really trying to keep it clean, paying for it now though. once things start getting powder coated will have to pay more attention to keeping it clean.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
lmao! that is so great, there is another one of those around with the lambo sitting there with normal doors, and a civic next to it with lambo doors and it says something about irony.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
funny part is it was. Just wasnt maintained. have had the tranny out and played around alot under the hood with out really trying to keep it clean, paying for it now though. once things start getting powder coated will have to pay more attention to keeping it clean.
yup. maintenance is a b***h but it pays in the end.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
lmao! that is so great, there is another one of those around with the lambo sitting there with normal doors, and a civic next to it with lambo doors and it says something about irony.
might even be the same shot just dif caption lol.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
Not sure if you can see it well, but the intake is pretty weird, its made by Ractive. Going to swap it out for something better, this one seems loud, alot in part to the plastic cover over the filter.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats just the way its going to be. all ram air and cold air systems are fairly loud. you can really hear them sucking in air.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
Yeah, but this one sounds worse than most, its got like a plastic cone around it so it makes the sound like your blowing in the side of a straw.

Goataru

Mmm...Snaustrich.
5+ Year Member
Thought about going with K&N just because I have used them for a while in older builds, and Ractive's filter looks exactly like one, even used one of my old recharge kits on it. One thing I was curious about..does length matter, like i notice yours is damn near on the pavement, have seen some that are like 4inches long.