My boyfriend's CRX Build!

Cervan

5+ Year Member
soooo what's your point..?? a vast majority of us on here build, not buy. you think your the only ones out there that does that?? gtfo.
yeah your correct, we don't know s**t...
1. we know when a car isn't worth sticking time or money into it....
2. a lot of us here can weld better than that s**t snot job your b/f does. hell my last job I used to mig an tig weld, and passed state certification.
3. it will never look like god, as you put it, in the end. all in all, after all the money and time spent on fixing that s**t box up.... its still a 15+ year old honda.
4. profit................ ummm there is no such thing.
would you shut the f**k up allready and give the person some props for working on something instead of being a dumbass rice boy, taking what your daddy gave you and swapping in a b-series and thinking its building a car. Yall need to respect when effort is put out.

Honestly who gives a f**k how old the car is, 65 mustangs are 40+ years old, yet every time i hear somone get one, every comment is "good find, awesome" yet you see a 15 year old honda and you start spouting s**t about how old it is.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
would you shut the f**k up allready and give the person some props for working on something instead of being a dumbass rice boy, taking what your daddy gave you and swapping in a b-series and thinking its building a car. Yall need to respect when effort is put out.

Honestly who gives a f**k how old the car is, 65 mustangs are 40+ years old, yet every time i hear somone get one, every comment is "good find, awesome" yet you see a 15 year old honda and you start spouting s**t about how old it is.
Most of those 40+ year old Mustangs dont have the amount of rust this 15 year old Civic has..... And if you want to talk about respecting efford, do some searching, and find out what some of us (me included) have done to our Civics....then we'll talk about repsecting effort.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

You. GTFO. Forever. If you knew anything about the people that are posting in this thread you would know that at least any that had anything bad to say have put outlandish amounts of build time into their car.

The difference between a 40 year old mustang and a 15 year old honda is just that, 25 years. The first civic built (1973??) would be a worthy restore from a rust bucket because its a classic find, rare find. A 15 yr old 4th gen is not a rare car, and if you want something to build, its nice not having to rebuild a piece of s**t from the ground up. The amount of money you spend rebuilding at rust bucket is more than you would spend finding a decent, yet beat up, non rusted build car.

So STFU, go away, quit trolling the forums with your 1 post and joining this month, and learn a thing or two before you keep running your mouth.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

LOL.... your something special...i think you need a helmet.

my "daddy" has never gotten me anything for my car...plus I don't have a b-series in my car, plus ive been building cars (not just honda's) longer than you have...f**kin HOMO TROLL.

oviously you need to do some research and still have a lot of learning left.
1. older muscle cars either keep their value or only increase in value as years go by. so thus, its worth sticking time an money into it to bring it back to its original state.
2. hondas only decline in value as the years go by. like someone else said...its just a honda, nothing special there. so in turn its not worth sticking tons of time an money into it to being it back. just buy a shell, and save yourself the headache.

FreeSunshine91

5+ Year Member
You all are dicks! (Not Cervan) Does anybody on this f**king site have passion? Excuse me but finding a CRX up where we are is a f**king treasure. You don't find alot of Nice CRXs period, so to have the f**king passion to fix it up, i would think all of you know it all honda guys would appreciate and support it. And if you say you've put in a lot of time, effort and money into your car, than i think you would f**king understand that were doing the same thing. And his welds are awesome! Especially since that was his first day welding ever, and the welder sucks. Not to mention he built the car once before, Auto to stick swap and a SI rewire, at age 16. Then did the same for me twice. It annoys the s**t out of me to know that this is a honda site.. somewhere where people are supposed to be able to come get answers, and support. So f**k Off and Grow Up! We're building from top to bottom and the outcome will be priceless.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You all are dicks! (Not Cervan) Does anybody on this f**king site have passion? Excuse me but finding a CRX up where we are is a f**king treasure. You don't find alot of Nice CRXs period, so to have the f**king passion to fix it up, i would think all of you know it all honda guys would appreciate and support it. And if you say you've put in a lot of time, effort and money into your car, than i think you would f**king understand that were doing the same thing. And his welds are awesome! Especially since that was his first day welding ever, and the welder sucks. Not to mention he built the car once before, Auto to stick swap and a SI rewire, at age 16. Then did the same for me twice. It annoys the s**t out of me to know that this is a honda site.. somewhere where people are supposed to be able to come get answers, and support. So f**k Off and Grow Up! We're building from top to bottom and the outcome will be priceless.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you talk this much in person?

FreeSunshine91

5+ Year Member
yea i f**king do so if you don't f**king like it stop clicking on the thread. f**king immature morons.
MODS: Close this post.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i f**king do so if you don't f**king like it stop clicking on the thread. f**king immature morons.
Why would I do that? I get such a kick out of people flipping out over what people say on a forum. Why do you keep coming back to this forum anyways?

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
LOL on this thread, this girl got pissed really fast!

facts:
1)before you decide to build a car you need a budget (if not you'll be spendin more money that what you thought)
2): the value of the car (sentimental goes in this category)
3): find a good base to start off, which means something thats not gonna be a hustle.
4): just stick to a plan or you'll end up selling your car cuz you just quit or have found something better.

The car is a b***h with all that rust, but if the b/f wants to learn on that then by all means. thats a lot of work and to me and a lot of members it aint worth it.

its rather easy to concentrate on other important stuff on a car, normally if you see the experts that restore old cars they choose a solid base without much rust. if you're havin trouble to find one then keep lookin until you do, you'll save a lot of money in the process.

i hope this car will reach a magazine level. tell g/l to your b/f and i hope you help him a bit instead of just gettin bitchy over the net, think productive. Theres nothing much we cant tell except that few agree with the shell you're using but we dont matter that much since its your b/f whos going to go a long way fixing it!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone else get the idea that cervan is her bf?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who's being immature, now? Calling people, and I quote, "f**king immature morons", isnt being mature.

Oh, and you never answered my question. Where in NY are you?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i finally clicked the link to actually look at the car and was just wondering y those two cant just talk to each other in person if they are dating...