go figure...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow....thats all Ill say. Wow. I wouldnt even bother spending that much time, on something with that much rust.

Where in NY?

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
major props for your b/f fixing that rust massacare. cant wait to see how the bay turns out painted. Your deff dealing with alot of rust on both of those cars. keep up the work, dont listen to the non 4th gen owners. the ones whove owned them know the outcome is priceless.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive had a 4th gen...
and the outcome was a let down

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man what a s**t box. gl with that mess. f**k my old rex was rusty...but holy f**k mine looked spotless compared to that.

who the f**k taught him how to weld.....could do better with my eyes closed

jb0ne

Banned
i could weld better with a knife and a lighter

no really but really.

car was a bit past the point of work. i mean sure you can eventually get there but like; is it worth it?

FreeSunshine91

5+ Year Member
You f**kers don't know s**t. We build NOT BUY! It's deff. worth it in the end, to look at a car that looked like that in the beginning but god at the end and know that you did it. All you people with the money to go out and buy a nice car or a nice setup are s**t. f**k THIS SITE! All you people can keep hating cause you don't know s**t. Thanks to all of you that cared to say something nice!

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You f**kers don't know s**t. We build NOT BUY! It's deff. worth it in the end, to look at a car that looked like that in the beginning but god at the end and know that you did it. All you people with the money to go out and buy a nice car or a nice setup are s**t. f**k THIS SITE! All you people can keep hating cause you don't know s**t. Thanks to all of you that cared to say something nice!
soooo what's your point..?? a vast majority of us on here build, not buy. you think your the only ones out there that does that?? gtfo.
yeah your correct, we don't know s**t...
1. we know when a car isn't worth sticking time or money into it....
2. a lot of us here can weld better than that s**t snot job your b/f does. hell my last job I used to mig an tig weld, and passed state certification.
3. it will never look like god, as you put it, in the end. all in all, after all the money and time spent on fixing that s**t box up.... its still a 15+ year old honda.
4. profit................ ummm there is no such thing.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like someones mad b/c her boyfriend is wasting time restoring a rusted out, 15 year old Honda that really, in the end, isnt worth all the money. He looks like a tool anyways.....