August Burns Red's new album Constellations comes out tomorrow!

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no dude. get over it. jesus. i'm not the only girl on the site you can ask for boob pics. now go bother them.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so anyways back on topic. from what ive heard on their myspace should be another good album.
i remember being pretty excited when messengers came out a couple years ago. im sure this new one wont disappoint.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
messengers was definitely awesome. i'm getting some of their lyrics tattooed on me somewhere soon. haven't decided what or where yet though.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Despite the majority on here I like ABR. How you compare them to the Backstreet Boys is beyond me. I'll be seeing them with Blessthefall, All Shall Perish, and Iwrestledabearonce August 5th. You like Killswitch, All that remains, cc, and whitechapel? I'm planning on seeing them at the end of the month. Seeing bane tomorrow night.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't really like blessthefall anymore. not a fan of the other 2 honestly. killswitch and all that remains are good =]

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Despite the majority on here I like ABR. How you compare them to the Backstreet Boys is beyond me.
because of their look, that shouldn't have been too hard to figure out. that's just my opinion tho and my opinion shouldn't matter. if it means anything, they don't cound christian so I think that might be a good thing.

Still wouldn't listen that s**t tho. :lol:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go hug your parents and apologize for being such a pain in the ass.
Hahahahahaha.

Oh man.

ABR is garbage in all senses of their music. Though most metalcore bands are. Melodic hardcore is no fun. Atrey, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold, and killswitch engage all included, the only one i've ever enjoyed is bullet. *shrugs* i'm just old school when it comes to metal though. At least it isn't country *gags*

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah they aren't much after Craig left. I've never really listened to cc or iwrestledabearonce. Bane should be pretty good tomorrow though 10 bands for $10.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k, for like the 4th time boobs or get the f**k out...

no f**king joke.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ABR is garbage in all senses of their music. Though most metalcore bands are. Melodic hardcore is no fun. Atrey, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold, and killswitch engage all included, the only one i've ever enjoyed is bullet. *shrugs* i'm just old school when it comes to metal though. At least it isn't country *gags*
I really don't follow any of that genre anymore. All my friends used to listen to old school hardcore, but I used to be pretty into labels like Ferret, Trustkill, Vicotry, Equal Vision, etc... The Bled, Poison the Well, Darkest Hour, ETID, 18 Visions, Misery Signals, Most Precious Blood, Hopesfall, FBTMOF, Hope Conspiracy, I don't even know what those bands are doing anymore. I think most of them grew up and got sick of playing the same type of music, which is good because I became sick of hearing it. Like I can't even stand listening to punk music anymore, even though I grew up with it. You would be suprised to hear what stuff I listen to now...

because of their look, that shouldn't have been too hard to figure out. that's just my opinion tho and my opinion shouldn't matter. if it means anything, they don't cound christian so I think that might be a good thing.

Still wouldn't listen that s**t tho. :lol:
When you're at a young age you tend to listen to anything that's involved with some kind of scene or a subculture.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahahahahaha.

Oh man.

Band like the ones you listed are probably why you don't like metalcore....they suck. Atreyu pussied out after Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses, Bullet for My Valentine are like pop. music, Avenged Sevenfold just sucks ass, and Killswitch Engage is like radio music.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Band like the ones you listed are probably why you don't like metalcore....they suck. Atreyu pussied out after Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses, Bullet for My Valentine are like pop. music, Avenged Sevenfold just sucks ass, and Killswitch Engage is like radio music.
I think that goes for most bands in these kinds of genres. The best stuff is usually the earlier stuff that no knows existed.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was just a brief metalcore list off the top, but in general, its garbage. Like I said, I'll stick to my old school metal. Plus, who can go wrong listening to Kill 'Em All by Metallica or Show No Mercy by Slayer??