Anyones cars ever been messed with while parked?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol yeah i don't know what's the deal with that guy

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heh im just f**king with you man , i just never see anything more than popcorn comming from you

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a concealed weapons permit and carry a 9 on you. Get one of your buddys to let you borrow their car, park away from your civic so you can see.. confront the person, problem solved.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heh im just f**king with you man , i just never see anything more than popcorn comming from you
lol well you need to search my post my friend and the popcorn well let's just say that's my thing :lol::popcorn:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats NEPA for ya man.... its full of f**king retards and assholes that love to f**k with other peoples s**t. I mean, if its not about the bars around here, what else is there to do?

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Someone keyed my trunk last week for no reason. I was mad at first, then I thought about how low someone could go in order to do that. I feel sorry for that that persons life. I have served in Iraq, and yet someone keyed my car without even knowing the type of person that I am. My car has been broken into, keyed, etc; more to come for sure. It seems like some of us have to pay for the ricer gayness over the years. It sucks, nuff said
OP, those stickers look pretty gay indeed

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats NEPA for ya man.... its full of f**king retards and assholes that love to f**k with other peoples s**t. I mean, if its not about the bars around here, what else is there to do?
Where are you from? I go to school in Williamsport but I'm from the Scranton area.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if it's the sticker, then god damn.. people out in this world are f**ked up. Sucks.
That, of all things, would be what would convince you?
The sticker is going to stay, that gives people no right to do that, I really don't care if they hate.. but why f**k with someones s**t like that? I can handle s**t talking and everything else, but when it comes to messing with my property I'm not cool with it at all. I raced a mustang earlier this week and beat him, that probably has something to do with it, because my car has never been f**ked with before this.
Sure, it doesn't "give them the right" to f**k with your car, but it's instigating them.

You have something obnoxious on your car, well, several things. That big exhaust screams "ricer" to a lot of people. Combine that with an "I love haters" sticker and you're asking for negative attention.

The haters you have encountered express their hate by putting things on, in and around your car. If you don't feel like letting your car be used as a public trash can then you might remove the sticker, stop street racing, etc. Maybe set up a proximity sensor that could sound if the car is touched.

Oh, and you might want to make a police report about the car being f**ked with repeatedly. Start calling and filing a report each time in case it escalates.

As far as people f**king with my car while it's parked, not counting when it was stolen since that's a bit beyond "f**ked with while parked", I had someone scratch it twice (once left two scratches) and I had someone try to repeatedly ram my car when I was sitting in it parked one night. Then they chased me, I called the cops, the driver claimed to be a cop and then they ran as soon as they figured out I was really calling the cops.

I win. Woo hoo.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm just waiting for the day when someone f**ks with my car and gets caught. Bad day for them. The tampon and the condom are nothing big. But I'd be pretty pissed off about the half full coke can.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That, of all things, would be what would convince you?
im not sure if i understand what your saying.
. everyone's saying its the sticker.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
once i found a giant store window advertisement stuck to my windshield, like the big one on the left in this pic

no idea how it got there or by whom :scurred:.. but i lol'd and drove way

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my car got egged all over my hood couple weeks ago, f**ked up my paint. lovely