Anyones cars ever been messed with while parked?

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So today I walk out of the dorms to my car and find a tampon hanging from my tow hook and a condom over my exhaust tip. This would be kinda funny but earlier this week someone put a half full soda can in my exhaust, and it's obviously got to be the same person or group of people. Now I'm not one to talk s**t on anyone and I would never mess with anyones vehicles like this but I'm getting pretty fed up with this. It's not like I walk around talking up my car like it's gods gift, and everyone elses s**t sucks, I just keep to myself. It wouldn't bother me if it was my friends doing it, but this is a different story.

I only got a picture of the soda can, because I didn't have my camera on me today..

Has anyone elses cars ever been f**ked with like this? I'm sure there are lots of stories out there, so post up.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone out there thinks their being funny, and yess, it's funny. Only for a minute or two after you realize what really is going on, which is then when you are confused asking yourself "wtf". Im glad your car wasn't vandalized. if you don't feel comfortable, you should tell campus security.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im not trying to bash you.. but maybe they took a look at the "i love haters" stickers on your car.. them looking at those stickers would instigate them to do things to become a hater... think about it..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im not trying to bash you.. but maybe they took a look at the "i love haters" stickers on your car.. them looking at those stickers would instigate them to do things to become a hater... think about it..
x2, your just asking for it, take the dumb stickers off, and they would probally quit, cause obviously you dont love haters or you wouldnt have made a thread crying over a tampon and a condom, and a coke can in your fart cannon

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
exactly what i was gonna post... that sticker is like an open invitation! i'm not an evil f**k, but honestly, i would probably prank a car that had that sticker on it, just for the hell of it...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it's the sticker, then god damn.. people out in this world are f**ked up. Sucks.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The "I love haters" sticker might have something to do with it.

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The "I love haters" sticker might have something to do with it.
do u read bfore u post?

OP: that sucks, when do they ussually do it, wait for *em* to come again and beat their ass.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The sticker is going to stay, that gives people no right to do that, I really don't care if they hate.. but why f**k with someones s**t like that? I can handle s**t talking and everything else, but when it comes to messing with my property I'm not cool with it at all. I raced a mustang earlier this week and beat him, that probably has something to do with it, because my car has never been f**ked with before this.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its a honda man, people are gonna f**k with your car regardless,

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The sticker is going to stay, that gives people no right to do that, I really don't care if they hate.. but why f**k with someones s**t like that? I can handle s**t talking and everything else, but when it comes to messing with my property I'm not cool with it at all. I raced a mustang earlier this week and beat him, that probably has something to do with it, because my car has never been f**ked with before this.
the mustang has nothing to do with it (unless they know where you park your car, serisouly, that person would have to be a big tool. If i loose a race, im not going to go put condoms on someone's car, lol). Be the bigger person. Relax, move on, and if its really bothering you talk to campus security.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when i parked right in front of my fiance place last year or so some f**king a*****e hit my back bumper and put a nice crack in the bumper to this day that crack is still there if i ever find out who did this to my car i will f**king beat the living s**t out of that person, oh yeah some f**king a*****e keyed my car too in the driver side f**king haters i'm telling you if i ever caught somebody f**king with my cars i will probably go to jail for beating the s**t out of that person

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when i parked right in front of my fiance place last year or so some f**king a*****e hit my back bumper and put a nice crack in the bumper to this day that crack is still there if i ever find out who did this to my car i will f**king beat the living s**t out of that person, oh yeah some f**king a*****e keyed my car too in the driver side f**king haters i'm telling you if i ever caught somebody f**king with my cars i will probably go to jail for beating the s**t out of that person
:shock: you talk?

:popcorn:

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I originally posted this to hear other peoples stories.. but the kid with the mustang and his buddies know where I park, we all go to class in the same building for automotive, so we know eachother.