Stock Tail lights are illegal in MD

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I drive around with pitch black tailights in CA, and i havent got stop yet. it is becoming very common for vehicles to be tinting their tail lights. No law has come into effect. so i havent heard any stories about ppl getting fined. I will searched google, cuz now im curious. anyways, its very common for masculine vehicles to get their tailights tinted. ex dodge charger, and Chrysler 300.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like how even with the guys car posted HERE people are STILL missing the fact that he broke the law..

I drive around with pitch black tailights in CA, and i havent got stop yet. it is becoming very common for vehicles to be tinting their tail lights. No law has come into effect. so i havent heard any stories about ppl getting fined. I will searched google, cuz now im curious. anyways, its very common for masculine vehicles to get their tailights tinted. ex dodge charger, and Chrysler 300.
tail lights exist so the person behind you doesnt drive into you.. why the f**k would you want to make it HARDER for the car behind you to see that you are stopping.. :roll:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
e) Taillamps shall be red in color and shall be plainly visible from all distances within 500 feet to the rear except that taillamps on vehicles manufactured after January 1, 1969, shall be plainly visible from all distances within 1,000 feet to the rear.
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc24600.htm

i gaurentee that if you black them out they will not be visible from half that distance

BOOM i just stomped your yard

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats what he gets for buying american
A Pontiac G8 GT would wipe the f**king floor with your car. Learn what you are talking about before you talk s**t.
i like how even with the guys car posted HERE people are STILL missing the fact that he broke the law..
Just because someone posted that picture in the comments section of a bullshit website does NOT mean that is his car. If that is in fact his car, then I agree. The judge did nothing wrong. Also, judges have civil immunity, there is nothing the guy can do :oh:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A Pontiac G8 GT would wipe the f**king floor with your car. Learn what you are talking about before you talk s**t.
OWNED LOL...

Just because someone posted that picture in the comments section of a bullshit website does NOT mean that is his car. If that is in fact his car, then I agree. The judge did nothing wrong. Also, judges have civil immunity, there is nothing the guy can do :oh:
:word:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
who cares? one of the boosted early 90's DSMs would probably beat his car too, but that doesn't mean that they are better cars... they're junk. I didn't get the impression that he was suggesting that american cars are slow. Maybe he thinks they're unreliable. or maybe he doesn't like that Pontiac took the bail outs from the gov't last year? I think that is a pretty good reason to not like them...

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahahaha I wasnt even trying to say my car was faster or anything, I didnt even say anything about my car? lol seriously dude, you need to relax!

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And yes Pontiac I don't like Pontiac's because every GM car is ugly as sin, why do you think GM is getting rid of Pontiac? Because no one wants them because way to expensive and hidious. The stock G8 tail lights look like it has altezzas from ebay or something lol

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm actually considering the G8 GXP, and i like the way they look. And your little twat needs to quit making blanket statements as if they're fact.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hahahaha I wasnt even trying to say my car was faster or anything, I didnt even say anything about my car? lol seriously dude, you need to relax!
It has nothing to do with me calming down. It has to do with noobs coming on here spewing s**t about how American cars suck when you have absolutely no basis to make that statement. The G8 GT comes with a 6.0 making about 360hp. Give me ONE piece of solid information as to why you think the guy deserves to get a ticket simply because he drives that car.
lol... Owned again
Im going to change your title to "Ownage Police" :lol:.

Last edited:

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I do think thats ridiculous as to why he got that ticket, but I know if he didn't buy a G8, maybe he bought like a s2000 or an STI or and evo or even a SI. I bet he wouldn't have gotten a ticket!

Thats pretty weak for a 6.0 V8 only 360 horse power? What was GM thinking? Look at ford on the other hand with the new Taurus SHO, 365 hp out of a 3.5 liter bi-turbo set up. And it still gets like 25 MPG.

lol my honda has more hp per liter then that V8 does lol
Way to blow pontiac!

Yeah I do think thats ridiculous as to why he got that ticket, but I know if he didn't buy a G8, maybe he bought like a s2000 or an STI or and evo or even a SI. I bet he wouldn't have gotten a ticket!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Thats pretty weak for a 6.0 V8 only 360 horse power? What was GM thinking? Look at ford on the other hand with the new Taurus SHO, 365 hp out of a 3.5 liter bi-turbo set up. And it still gets like 25 MPG.

lol my honda has more hp per liter then that V8 does lol
Way to blow pontiac!
Well normally a 3.5 SHOULD get better gas mileage vs a 6.0, but the G8 gets 26mpg. And I would imagine that a V6 bi-turbo would make similar hp as a V8 :hithead:

Your honda also has variable valve timing....which if it didnt, would have similar horsepower/liter than the G8. And that G8 is going to have a MUCH more desirable torque curve than your Honda. Also, I wouldnt consider horsepower/liter as solid of an argument as horsepower/weight ratio.

Anyway, Im done with this discussion. We have had enough domestic/muscle vs. Honda/import debates on here.

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My honda has a better power to weight ratio anyway, sorry just had to put it out there

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your just ignorant.... end thread

361*bhp and 385*lb·ft. there's what your ignorance gets you... displacement = torque. something your little ex can't even comprehend. yeah might only have 360 hp but its torque is more than its hp rating. horsepower does not make you fast...you could have a 1000 hp car, but if your making only 200 ft/lbs of torque you would still get smoked. power to weight is something to consider, but honestly...it wouldn't matter.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow

just by reading what redex wrote up, makes me wanna slap the s**t out of him. but vjf already said everything i planned on saying.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i hope by the time im in my thirties i can't even remember my user name for a site like this.