Stock Tail lights are illegal in MD

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Factory or not. I'd fine him for how ugly those things are.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't the Mazda 3s have similar style tailights?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is just plain stupid...:thumbdown Its incredible what the crisis does...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, its maryland, id believe it.

my mom and i got pulled over in her lexus for yellow fog lights. that was fun

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hope that judge gets fired for being retarded. Police officer < Federal government.

I've passed TONS of cops with my P&P HID's back when I had them and never got a single warning about them. It scared me everytime I would pass a cop but I never got pulled over or flashed at by a cop. It was other regular drivers that would flash at me.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that whole website is bullshit... look at all the other "topics", seems like an internet supermarket tabloid... all made up bs

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Boosted is right, its not that you should avoid Maryland (unless you wanna miss great steamed crabs and quality football) its that you should avoid that s**t excuse for a website. They rarely get any story right.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did anyone actually read down some more on that page? It was saying he modified his taillights and basically blacked them out and they have a pic of it. I can see why they would be illegal if those really are his.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did anyone actually read down some more on that page?
of course not.. far easier to just read the first handful of words and formulate an opinion.. why the hell get ALL the information first? that would be FAR too complicated.. lol

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
of course not.. far easier to just read the first handful of words and formulate an opinion.. why the hell get ALL the information first? that would be FAR too complicated.. lol
I guess I have no life then since I actually started reading it lol

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that is an awesome fun fact. thx for sharing. it just shows how stupid judges are and how their ego is above the law.