Needed to do something lol

d-it-up99-kade

you have to make the hole with the drill bit first then put the jb weld on the end of the bit and put it in the hole that you drilled in there (like your gluing the drill bit to the bolt head lol) and then after it dries reverse the drill and back it out slowly, good luck my man, oh and go ahead and take that heat shield off lol it looks better without it ;)

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
you have to make the hole with the drill bit first then put the jb weld on the end of the bit and put it in the hole that you drilled in there (like your gluing the drill bit to the bolt head lol) and then after it dries reverse the drill and back it out slowly, good luck my man, oh and go ahead and take that heat shield off lol it looks better without it ;)
Lol, I am actually excited about doing this. haha

Also, the heat shield. I wont have to worry about f**king anything up would I? I only seen like 3 bolts...? Or am I seeing things? lol

d-it-up99-kade

yea its nice to beable to fix your car, cause when your drivin around town you know that your bolts broke and it messes with ya, now for the heat shield yea its just like three bolts it won't mess anything up, i had mine off and i like the way it looked the ex headers arent like brand new performance headers but it throws some people off when there lookin uner your hood, they are stock but the ex headers are not the logg headers that are on other civics lol check it out for your self, if you dont like the looks just throw the shield back on.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
yea its nice to beable to fix your car, cause when your drivin around town you know that your bolts broke and it messes with ya, now for the heat shield yea its just like three bolts it won't mess anything up, i had mine off and i like the way it looked the ex headers arent like brand new performance headers but it throws some people off when there lookin uner your hood, they are stock but the ex headers are not the logg headers that are on other civics lol check it out for your self, if you dont like the looks just throw the shield back on.
Thanks man! I'ma take it off and show you a before and after. You have yahoo messenger man? You seem to be teaching me a lot lol.:cool:

d-it-up99-kade

hey looks better! your ex headers ar alot different then mine. i could send you my old ones they would be better than those, so you got the bolt outta there??

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
hey looks better! your ex headers ar alot different then mine. i could send you my old ones they would be better than those, so you got the bolt outta there??
Haven't got the bolt out yet man =/ WIll have to wait till another day.

and I am short on cash bro, other wise I would want the hook up on the headers. I have an orientation tomorrow for a job, woot. :D Can't wait to save up for this beast.

d-it-up99-kade

cool cool if you get headers go with megan racinng. there have good gains for real cheap, they are only 160.
and they are as good if not better than dc. and the look good too, ill get some picks for ya

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
cool cool if you get headers go with megan racinng. there have good gains for real cheap, they are only 160.
and they are as good if not better than dc. and the look good too, ill get some picks for ya
Sounds good man. Let's see these beautiful headers of your :D:D:D Getting me excited haha

Mugenej8

I'm actually happy with it. Even though it is rusty. I will just have to get some new headers :D
Has Potential... im not trying to be rude, but whats the point of getting new headers when your saving for another engine.

but if your keep this engine then go for the header bro=) but if not save the money for the future engine.:word:

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Has Potential... im not trying to be rude, but whats the point of getting new headers when your saving for another engine.

but if your keep this engine then go for the header bro=) but if not save the money for the future engine.:word:
You know...

After I read/thought about the post I said saying "I plan on getting new headers" I thought to myself, wtf? I am going to get a new engine someday lol
but I also thought... It will be a slightly used engine, but new to me and newer than this. So new headers might be on list. (Shrugs in confusion) lol

Thanks for the reply. Really, nothing is rude man... you have a point. :D

4gnhatch

looks good bro just need to clean up the bay a little and maybe do a mini tuck i started on mine and im hoping to shave the bay too but im kinda doing a low budget tuck and shave ill try to post pics tomorrow to give u an idea keep up the good work tho