Needed to do something lol

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
the blue is the color of ford blocks... hence my comment about ford ;)
Lol, Yeah... I wouldn't have known.

I actually didn't really do it right. My friend and I did it a year ago because you know I wanted something to stand out under the hood (Which I regret now, because it leaks oil) So I have to save up money for a new engine :( but I need a new engine anyway (One that I can take care of, ya know?) If I re-paint it... I will do it right. Probably wash, sand, wash, primer, paint, clear(maybe?) and someone had mentioned polish it :D Sounds fun.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
sounds like a valve cover gasket is in order.
Dude...

My friend f**ked my s**t up. When he was putting the cover back on, the bolt broke in half, meaning the other half is in the screw area :( I need to fix it asap.

d-it-up99-kade

ok get a drill biit thats smaller than the bolt shaft and drill it in to the bolt itsel just enough to get it to grip it then reverse it SLOWLY i did the same thing with my head just work it out

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
ok get a drill biit thats smaller than the bolt shaft and drill it in to the bolt itsel just enough to get it to grip it then reverse it SLOWLY i did the same thing with my head just work it out
This works? and I was thinking maybe of just getting new ones... or maybe I should go to junk yard. I have to go there when I get enough money for a front bumper (Factory) :D De-Ricing my car :P lolol.

d-it-up99-kade

well the problem with getting new ones is that there not easy to get ahold of, you cant just go buy them from autozone or nothing you have to get them somewhere else and are you saying the bolt broke off in the block? the valve cover bolt? if so then yes it works llol

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
well the problem with getting new ones is that there not easy to get ahold of, you cant just go buy them from autozone or nothing you have to get them somewhere else and are you saying the bolt broke off in the block? the valve cover bolt? if so then yes it works llol
It's stuck in the block man :(

d-it-up99-kade

ok use a drill bit that is a good bit smaller than the bolt thread drill a hole into the head of the bolt, after you drill the hole, reverse the bit slowly and it should come out. if the drill bit does not bite down or grip the bolt try using a lil glue or jb weld and add it to the tip of the drill bit and let harden INSIDE the hole that the drill bit made letting it dry and harden and then reverse it slowly, i have done this a bit of times, so i know this will work.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would also recommend wiping off your hoses, cleaning off your fuel rail. and you could do some minor tucking? tucking is basically free

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
ok use a drill bit that is a good bit smaller than the bolt thread drill a hole into the head of the bolt, after you drill the hole, reverse the bit slowly and it should come out. if the drill bit does not bite down or grip the bolt try using a lil glue or jb weld and add it to the tip of the drill bit and let harden INSIDE the hole that the drill bit made letting it dry and harden and then reverse it slowly, i have done this a bit of times, so i know this will work.
See if we can use his tools and get that b***h up out of there :D Thanks bro