EK4 hatch VTi rear lip and front CTR lip for sale, lips/front end updated always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMSwapped

Square yellow fogs? PM me the price. I had to change my screen name from B18C Inside to this. Also, any other SiR lips or CTR lips in? I also tried to PM you but your inbox is too full.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got your pm but tried to answer and your pm box is full.you need to empty it out some.let me know when you do so i can answer your pm's.
sorry. was away for a day.
inbox is now available.
u can also email me at dannyfeizal@gmail.com
will pm u on the items u asked earlier.
and will pm u your tracking numbers.

_Ek9

hey where are my treacking numbers??

Project-Ek9

give him some time bro, no need to post the same s**t 3 times in less then an hour

this dude is legit, got all my s**t and its clean as fawk as well

his friend screwed him over on my ctr floor mats, but i still got them and they got here fast as well

he is a busy guy though soo just email him or send him a pm and just wait im sure hell get back to u

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think u already got your tracking numbers right, if i'm not mistaken.
since i don't who this is, can we settle this in the pm's instead in the open?
i maybe slow, but i ship to all my customers.
i'm apologize for all the inconvenience faced by u, or others a few days/ afew weeks back.
i faced some internal problems, and some items and shipping was was missing. but as the other buyers can vouch for me, as they have received the items.
so, i urge u, lets discuss in pm's or emails (dannyfeizal@gmail.com), as i am in Malaysia (as told before in pm's or in my FS thread, the items are not gonna be at your doorstep in a day or 2. as for my prices, u woul'dnt get them everywhere else in the continental US. i even gave some parts free.

and i always answer my emails, calls, or pm's. the latest is by a day.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
give him some time bro, no need to post the same s**t 3 times in less then an hour

this dude is legit, got all my s**t and its clean as fawk as well

his friend screwed him over on my ctr floor mats, but i still got them and they got here fast as well

he is a busy guy though soo just email him or send him a pm and just wait im sure hell get back to u
thanks man...

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update...
front ek4 sir lip, 2 for sale $110 shipped
ek9 visors $110 shipped
ek4 sedan visors $115 shipped
ek9 98 front lip $185 shipped
ek9 98-00 rear lip $155 shipped
ctr 98 power folding mirrors $190 shipped
ek3/4 power folding mirrors $190 shipped
ctr 98 front grill $100 shipped
ctr 98 ac climate control $200 shipped
ek4 climate control $150 shipped
ek9 dorr sills wt power window switsh $300 shipped
ek9 interior panels, rocker covers all 9 pieces of them in oem black $350 shipped
also available ctr red carpet, kickpanels, ek9 interior panels (black), etc...email me dannyfeizal@gmail.com or
pm me...
pm for more pics and other items!

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys, anybody interested in these?
genuine ek4 front bumpers, 2 wt the intersection light cutouts-add $65 for the intersection lights.
the black bmper has the foglights cutout, can include the clear stanleys for $55.
$200 shipped surface,
$280 shipped air...
any offers/takers?

_Ek9

i think u already got your tracking numbers right, if i'm not mistaken.
since i don't who this is, can we settle this in the pm's instead in the open?
i maybe slow, but i ship to all my customers.
i'm apologize for all the inconvenience faced by u, or others a few days/ afew weeks back.
i faced some internal problems, and some items and shipping was was missing. but as the other buyers can vouch for me, as they have received the items.
so, i urge u, lets discuss in pm's or emails (dannyfeizal@gmail.com), as i am in Malaysia (as told before in pm's or in my FS thread, the items are not gonna be at your doorstep in a day or 2. as for my prices, u woul'dnt get them everywhere else in the continental US. i even gave some parts free.

and i always answer my emails, calls, or pm's. the latest is by a day.
sorry man, i didnt know i had posted it 3 times, i was doing it over my phone and it didnt show up, but now i see them and im about to recieve my packages. this dude is good, im going on to make another order from him. he has the best deals out there, i have nothing bad to say about him 5 STARS FOR CHEESENECK!!! "cuello de queso" haha. danny were old friends.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry man, i didnt know i had posted it 3 times, i was doing it over my phone and it didnt show up, but now i see them and im about to recieve my packages. this dude is good, im going on to make another order from him. he has the best deals out there, i have nothing bad to say about him 5 STARS FOR CHEESENECK!!! "cuello de queso" haha. danny were old friends.
thanks a lot man...really appreciate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.