96 Dx Coupe build

tdaddyross

its actually starting to get alot better, but the news keeps giving us like 70 percent or higher chance of rain all week. Its so tourtures cause it will have one really great day feel like spring 75 degress and all and then be 40 the next day raning and s*** lol.
the weather here was awesome all week its back to typical cali lol and good news im installing my 2000 si rear disc and front + rear camber kit tomorrow n hopefully take itdown another half inch

tdaddyross

rear brake problems

ok so i did my rear brake conversion everything fit nice n good except for my rear driver side pad rubs my rotor and it sonds like it grinds a little...if anyone knows any helpful info id appreciate it thanks

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice man not sure about the scrubbing wish i could help.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah thats never good, but every once in a while we all run into stuff like that.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did you roll your fenders and remove the liner for that height? just curious

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i rolled them 1 cuz my tires was rubbing and i was gna go with a deep 3.5 inch offset but i changed my mind lol
Rolled fenders are great to have for the future, if you ever decide to go with anything with a more agressive offset. I hate the sound it makes when your tires rub :(

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont even hear rubbing or scraping anymore lol its become normal

tdaddyross

Rolled fenders are great to have for the future, if you ever decide to go with anything with a more agressive offset. I hate the sound it makes when your tires rub :(
yea of course im soo lost on what rims i want lol im thinkin of these

not many have gold =)

idk any suggestions on my car?

tdaddyross

If you have the money for an h22 swap do a bseries and put the extra money into aftermarket parts
my buddy hookin me up wit a ls swap for pretty cheap so im gna go that route and plus i realized its my dd not a track car i jus want a lil more pull ya know

SMKVTEC

my buddy hookin me up wit a ls swap for pretty cheap so im gna go that route and plus i realized its my dd not a track car i jus want a lil more pull ya know
do a decent b swap with some nice bolt ons and a nice tune and youll have a nice pull and less headaches

tdaddyross

do a decent b swap with some nice bolt ons and a nice tune and youll have a nice pull and less headaches
yea i have a lot of plans actually lol im gna start with headers then a new throttle body and intake mani and a cold air, cam gears and shafts and exhaust