Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not my cars. don't ask. enjoy

rollin to a spot.

gettin it dirty

kdw treads on the back stickin out like sore thumbs

a buddy

if you ain't pro, don't do this. shooting and driving.

alleyway with dead bodies and glass and everything!

some artsy fartsy s**t

i told him i could make anything look good, including this fence. he didn't believe me.

unwanted light is unwanted

Flickr is http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewlinphotography/
tell yo friends about me :twisted:

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
These pics look insane, thanks man :thumbs up

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where in IL is the blue one from??

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hrm, really? I'm in STL. Ever come to meets over here?
Im from that area but im currently stationed in texas with the G here. I havent made it over there for any meets or anything. Is there alot of stuff over there?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's a decent amount. Couple of spots every Monday night, couple more on Thursdays, 4 or 5 spots on Fridays, 1 spot every Sat morning for coffee, and random cruises on Sundays.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bunch of lurkers we got here.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what exhaust is that? and what grill mod did you do? is that the plasti dip that everyone is raving about? i am about to do some fun mods like this soon to my g.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There's a decent amount. Couple of spots every Monday night, couple more on Thursdays, 4 or 5 spots on Fridays, 1 spot every Sat morning for coffee, and random cruises on Sundays.
Ill be backk up that way in the next week or two. I might have to check some out

what exhaust is that? and what grill mod did you do? is that the plasti dip that everyone is raving about? i am about to do some fun mods like this soon to my g.
Its the magnaflow and I would HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND IT. Its s**t, Mr.Lin can vouch on that.

Neither are plasti dipped. I just took the grill off, sanded it decently, wiped with alcohol, primer'd and paint'd it. Doing the rear diffuser that way is kinda popular as well

CDubs

Registered VIP
those dont look too bad at all, just a suggestion, the cars under the tree could use a little editing, its not a horrible spot, there is just too much reflection and stuff going on between shade and sun on the car

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was opposed to the dust hole idea. i cared very little about those pictures.
the urban stuff was my idea.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the rear diffuser i have seen both painted and plasti-dipped i was thinking the cf vis one on the rear. i am shocked the magnaflow one is such crap. i like the look of the burnt tips on that car. did you mod your headlights too?

CDubs

Registered VIP
i was opposed to the dust hole idea. i cared very little about those pictures.
the urban stuff was my idea.
the urban ones i do like a lot, one of them (the one right after the roller) has a lot of reflection on the hood but i still like it...do you have a point and shoot or a real good camera like a nikon d series and up or canon EOS and up?

if so look into a polarizing filter, its great for automotive photography.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice pictures man

those dont look too bad at all, just a suggestion, the cars under the tree could use a little editing, its not a horrible spot, there is just too much reflection and stuff going on between shade and sun on the car
The guy with the DG G35 had suggested that spot, wasn't to much of a fan either.

yeah the rear diffuser i have seen both painted and plasti-dipped i was thinking the cf vis one on the rear. i am shocked the magnaflow one is such crap. i like the look of the burnt tips on that car. did you mod your headlights too?
I wouldn't plasitdip but that's me, I'd paint it or go cf if you have other cf parts. My headlights are stock and if you like ti tips on the exhaust check out the exoticspeed exhaust :lol:

the urban ones i do like a lot, one of them (the one right after the roller) has a lot of reflection on the hood but i still like it...do you have a point and shoot or a real good camera like a nikon d series and up or canon EOS and up?

if so look into a polarizing filter, its great for automotive photography.
I have a nikon d3000 and mr lin has the canon eos 5D. I have a polarizer and I believe he did as well.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a 5d and a 24-105. i don't bother with filters.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill be backk up that way in the next week or two. I might have to check some out
You should hit me up! I've always wanted a G..maybe someday if I decide not to get an SUV.