10+ Year Member
LMAO...he's a bit too young.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kelly always worried about age, just say f**k it and f**k it ;)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kelly always worried about age, just say f*** it and f*** it ;)
HEY!!! I date older men, like 5-10yrs older. How am I supposed to date a person under 21?

"OK babe I'm going out. I'll prolly be home around 3am. Are you gonna be up playing games or passed out?"
Or
"Did you want me to get you some soda and booze when I run to the store since you can't buy it?"
"we're going to the wineries...I'll see you in a couple of days."
Dinner out
"I'll have the cab sauv., and I guess he'll have a soda."
"oh s**t babe....you can't get into this place, 21+. See ya later!!!"

Ya sorry, not happening :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess it's easier when the girl's younger. i'm 7 years older than my gf lol...

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man you play hard to get. i like it
Bring it. :cool:
i guess it's easier when the girl's younger. i'm 7 years older than my gf lol...
what the hell do you have in common w/ a girl that young....?? Don't take this wrong b/c I'm not trying to bash you, but guys that date girls that young w/ a huge age gap usually aren't very mature themselves. Studies show this, this just isn't my opinion.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude you're 25, that means your girlfriend is 18. I'm 21 and I wouldn't even consider dating an 18 year old. It wouldn't be much of an issue if you were older......like 50 or so. But at this point there's a HUGE maturity gap between a 25 and 18 year old. Like Kelly said, either your maturity level is really low, or her maturity level is really high (unlikely for a woman).

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude you're 25, that means your girlfriend is 18. I'm 21 and I wouldn't even consider dating an 18 year old. It wouldn't be much of an issue if you were older......like 50 or so. But at this point there's a HUGE maturity gap between a 25 and 18 year old. Like Kelly said, either your maturity level is really low, or her maturity level is really high (unlikely for a woman).
Um, scuse me! *fingersnap*

Studies also show women mature earlier...just sometimes they're not smarter(totally excludes me of course). :D

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kelly women "mature" earlier but get stuck at that age longer. its proven.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i never said i was mature. look at me. i'm in the military, i party, drink beer, smoke cigars, do all the s*** i did when i was 18. i'm just not thinking about putting my house together. i'm going to enjoy every bit of my life for as long as i can.
also, i can see that when she gets out of college, she's going to be a great catch.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pics! DId i miss one where the blue one is near the Arts OPens Doors sign?? I think it wouldve looked good there. Dope skills tho.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i never said i was mature. look at me. i'm in the military, i party, drink beer, smoke cigars, do all the s*** i did when i was 18. i'm just not thinking about putting my house together. i'm going to enjoy every bit of my life for as long as i can.
There's plenty of people who party and drink beer past your age, and smoking cigars is f***ing awesome.....don't knock it. Being in the military is pretty mature if you ask me.
also, i can see that when she gets out of college, she's going to be a great catch.
What about when she gets out of high school?
sorry, couldn't resist

Anyway I'm really sorry for going completely off topic. Looks like some great photography of some really nice cars. G35 coupe is definitely on my future car list.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well she just finished her first year of college at UCF with a 3.8 GPA so she's good on the whole hs thing.
and yes, i am well aware that there are plenty of people who do all of those things past my age, i'll be one of them soon.
all i know is that i love my gf and that we are doing very well together, something just clicks.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just gotta say.....dude in white shorts has a nice ass.