Second car(EM2) coming from a 1992 Jeep Cherokee.

emerican

Registered VIP
Nice man good progress im with 1sikcivic im too impatient parts go on the day i get them or the next day. If i where you wouldnt go with anything obx everybody i know that has bought them hasnt liked it and ended up spending more to get a good name brand.

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
@haha johnny
I've been really busy with work and school. I should get them in within two weeks or so.
Get on it man! Do i have to drive to charleston and take the pictures?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah im not a fan of obx or the twin loop.

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
I had a twin loop on my car. its just to quiet, but other than that, i enjoyed it.

emerican

Registered VIP
Everything obx i have heard was raspy and loud may just be the ones i have heard though not sure.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've had obx for years, it is not raspy at all, it has been some of the best exhaust I've ran

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good work man, but wheres the pics of the drop...:mrgreen:

r03ld4v1d

sorry for the updates guys, I've been busying with school and work. I've been traveling alot for many reasons work,special events(cousin grad from the Marine's core, I went to Parris Island, SC and I had to take him to NC for his second training.)
Last 2 pics were only the front lowered. We couldn't get the rear because of the bolt that holds the lower strut and control arm together. I've been researching about it and many civics had this problem. They either drilled it off or torched it. I'm planning to just disconnect the camber arm and not even mess with that bolt. I don't want to drill it because it's gonna take a while and torching it will ruin my bushings and don't wanna buy new ones.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah dude that rides coming out pretty nicely, come up with a color scheme and paint dem meshes lol

Civv

Where did you get the JDM Grille and Type-R red logo in the previous pictures? Lookin into them

Ace92028

Gold Member
when ur doing the back suspension you gotta take off the bolt, not the nut...the nut is welded onto it and you wont ever move it. Lots of people dont know that, i did this on my em2 myself and it was not to hard