Second car(EM2) coming from a 1992 Jeep Cherokee.

r03ld4v1d

I was really bored this past weekend so I decided to Aircraft my Wheels. I'm preparing them for painting. I've been confused on what to color them and I was thinking bronze or gunmetal. here's a teaser =D

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How was the fog install?
Did you put 3k's in the fogs or anything?

r03ld4v1d

Fog lights installation wasn't bad at all. I wired it to my parking lights because making it's self as it's own switch is too much lol. I'm still undecided on a color so. I'm sanding and sanding annnnnnnnd sanding from 320-2000 grit.

r03ld4v1d

when i was doing my fogs, my right blinker wouldn't come on. i took a look at the bulb and it looked fine. It turned out that the bulb i looked at was barely broken.

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
Pics of it lowered sir. I've been waiting since you told me the springs came in, and now you post no picture, how dare you!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say ditch that front honda plate, and maybe get the grill trim paint matched. looks good though so far, post pics

r03ld4v1d

@haha johnny
I've been really busy with work and school. I should get them in within two weeks or so.
@1sikcivic.
I would but my gf gave it to me for xmas haha. don't wanna take it off =P

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i know how ya feel. I just learned to say, if you are going to buy a car part for me get my approval first

oh god two weeks, i can never wait that long. Hell i got my coilovers at midnight off a friend, i put them on that night still. im to impatient

r03ld4v1d

yeah man, i'm always busy. I get up 4:45am go to work at 6:00am till 9:00am. then leave work and go to school at 9:30am -11:30am- go to work at 12:00pm to 5:00pm everyday. sucks

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah you could do it after your afternoon work. 5pm is early enough lol how far is your damn job??? i would get up for work like 30 minutes before lol