2000 si

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
You came very far good job man! Also if your looking for a z6 I have a block that was hot tanked and resurfaced. It has crank and everything but It needs pistons and a hone.

emerican

Registered VIP
Car has come a long way man looks good sucks about her having to be alseep at the moment.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice you've come far.
Thanks dude=)

You came very far good job man! Also if your looking for a z6 I have a block that was hot tanked and resurfaced. It has crank and everything but It needs pistons and a hone.
Tempting mann but i'm up in Ontario lol

Car has come a long way man looks good sucks about her having to be alseep at the moment.
thanks dude, yeah man she's a lil gold digger:evil: lol this year helllaaa money is gunna be dumped into her, stay tunedd;)

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tuuuuuuuune up time!

Picking a few other things up in the next few weeks........smalll hint....Garrett ;)

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wooow... sooo it's been a while lol.

Neww parts =)

Need this cause my resonator baffles blew out since it got damaged when my exhaust got torn off:(

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, what steering wheel are you gonna use...

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, what steering wheel are you gonna use...
Thanks man, If all goes well i'm going to be getting a Nardi Replica deep dish

I want to continue the blue & black interior..... I'm thinking of getting recaro confettti seats to flow... or plain black recaros / yonakas..... depends what the budget allows ;)

Pic for reference:

MugenRR

Banned
This is not an Si. Just a regular honda civic. Si's come with a different motor buddy but keep it up just dont call your car an SI, everything looks okay tho =) keep it up single cams are under estimated alot
Thank you

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is not an Si. Just a regular honda civic. Si's come with a different motor buddy but keep it up just dont call your car an SI, everything looks okay tho =) keep it up single cams are under estimated alot
Thank you
Actually, your wrong. Lol, in Canada our Si model comes with a SOHC D16Y8, our SiR came with the DOHC B16A2, down in America the Si was the highest model, and that came with the B16A2.;)

Thanks for the input buddy, appreciate it:D

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you
Read the thread before you post again. Thanks.

MugenRR

Banned
Actually, your wrong. Lol, in Canada our Si model comes with a SOHC D16Y8, our SiR came with the DOHC B16A2, down in America the Si was the highest model, and that came with the B16A2.;)

Thanks for the input buddy, appreciate it:D
Okay then well since im not from canada nor care for their cars i wouldnt know but hey thanks for telling me, not like these lil kids that have em1's n just becuz they got that body they think they are soooooooooooo bad ass, n they think nobody can beat em i mean come on f**k yall niggas yall aint even old enough for a license permit boys!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ haters gonna hate...

You got called out on not reading, so now you think we are dicks for not telling you?
I'll help you out b4 you mke a post about getting more power for ur car...use te search butten and READ..

Op I remember when you first posted this, and damn..what a change, great job so far!

MugenRR

Banned
^ haters gonna hate...

You got called out on not reading, so now you think we are dicks for not telling you?
I'll help you out b4 you mke a post about getting more power for ur car...use te search butten and READ..

Op I remember when you first posted this, and damn..what a change, great job so far!
Calm down nigga aint nobody hattin on this cat right here,i got my own cars. What world you living in, wanna b initial d,lame and u got a honda lmao wtf FAIL
Thank you.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol there you go again further proving my point. Calm down w/ the hood rat talk bro. I am a fan of initial d and the civic is old news, but if you actually saw initial d there's a good 4 or so big battles against hondas in it..but ur right continue being a self righteous hood rat against the world. Cause were all against you lol. When I said you were hating I was referring to ur overly defensive attitude to the people that tell you to read b4 you ask stupid questions.

This is my last public post on the subject.