2000 si

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Read the thread before you post again. Thanks.
:word: Lol

^ haters gonna hate...
Op I remember when you first posted this, and damn..what a change, great job so far!
Yeah lol gotta keep it movin' it's all good:D Thanks man, as soon as gas prices drop that lil T3 is gettin slapped on :twisted:

Looking good

and yes it is eh Canadian Si eh?
Thanks buddy, yeah eh :lol:

cars comin along nice, keep it up good work
Thanks man, fo' sho'! Updates will follow as they happen;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This is the multimedia section. Not the off-topic section, and not the tech section. Please, if you guys want to have a d**k-swinging contest, take it to PM's, or an appropriate section of the site.

Thank you.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the multimedia section. Not the off-topic section, and not the tech section. Please, if you guys want to have a d**k-swinging contest, take it to PM's, or an appropriate section of the site.

Thank you.
^Sorry about that, kinda got offended/pissed getting told that I don't know my car, after it's been brought up multiple times:lol:

Wont happen again;)

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lil' update

I installed my NRG short hub + Quick release + Nardi wheel last week, took tonnes of pics and will be doing a ek (99-00) write up on this forum in the following week or so

Heree are pics!

turbomoonie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheel looks hot. where did u buy and how much if u dont mind me asking? im from oakville, lookin to start working on my 93 4dr.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheel looks hot. where did u buy and how much if u dont mind me asking? im from oakville, lookin to start working on my 93 4dr.
Wow, sorry for the late reply! I got it off Ebay, I'll try find the sellers info for you in a bit.
Look into OptionJDM for parts, tell him adrian with the black civic sent you.
also try NEXTMOD if anything..

Oh, guys sorry I haven't updated in a while.. been doing physio and s*** to heal from the accidents
My baby got written of on January 20th, 2012... then two weeks later in my 2012 Malibu rental I got rear ended in a 4 car pile-up...

Here's the final pics i got of her :cry:

Maybe sometime in the future I'll get back into it.. for now I'm gunna sit back and heal =)

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, thats rough to look at, did you get hit while parked?
Heh tell me about it. Nope I swerved off to the right to avoid it, the second i reached the curb, he hit us

ah just put it back together lol, if the support is bent, just hammer it back
lol. it bent a lot more than that:P

that sucks bro, hondas and dubs just dont get along. good luck with your recovery
Yeah man, its just an ongoing feud lmao.
thanks, appreciate it bro