CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GTFO noob, you too act440. He knows im messing with him.. But anyways, that sticker the only thing you bought? lolol like i said, ricerrrr :suprise::D

f*** off. quit riding his d**k and i wouldn't have s*** to say. besides it isn't like i'm sayin s*** thats false, you were bein a little fanboy and got called on it by more than one person, get over it.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Alright, well #1 I'm not riding his d**k, I aint gay.. #2 I still dont get how I'm the fanboy, or how that ties into anything..#3 why don't you mind your own business and don't worry about stuff that isn't even directed towards you.. And #4 I got called out by some kids, especially you, when you don't even have a civic? let alone a crappy talon lolol :what:

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, well #1 I'm not riding his d**k, I aint gay.. #2 I still dont get how I'm the fanboy, or how that ties into anything..#3 why don't you mind your own business and don't worry about stuff that isn't even directed towards you.. And #4 I got called out by some kids, especially you, when you don't even have a civic? let alone a crappy talon lolol :what:
1st sorry i dont have my parents to buy my first car for me so i made with what i got, atleast i can say i built the entire car completely by myself, i dont believe you can do the same. and yeah i know my car is a piece of s**t i never denied it was, ill say it right now MY CAR IS A f**king s**t BOX but i dont care atleast i didnt buy someone elses s**t, with come half ass swap like you did 2ndly i dont have a civic because i dont have the best paying job so yeah i dont have a civic, did i ever say i did? nope i didnt so suck my d**k on that. 3rd he said s**t about people sayin stuff about his car and you gotta get all up on him and go with everything he says with all your smiley face s**t. oh and 4th i can say whatever the f**k i want to whoever the f**k i want, that means you too, hop up off your throne a*****e, your not as cool as the front your attempting to put on.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whoa, mods are going to ban you bro if you keep cursing, this got out of hand quick.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy a civic. lol.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy a civic. lol.
when you make 6.00 an hour at a body shop and only work when they call and cant find a job anywhere else yeah it does. civics aren't cheap where im from if one has 100k like cheevz' did when he got it id be a strike of luck to get it for under 4k. i almost had an eg hatch for 500 it needed a fuel line repaired and a exhaust fix but it got sold before i was able to get to it. don't think that cause you can find deals everywhere else you can in cleveland, cause you get ripped off all the time. either you pay alot, or you get nothing. all crap.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
This kid is funnayyy lol well pretty sure I traded my old car for this one that I had already paid off, but anyways I have built my car from this-

To this

On a god damn MCDONALDS budget.. So don't try that s***. And no civics aren't expensive, my buddy got a clean ass stock eg sedan for 1500$. Well since I can't really understand what else you've said lol.. and ch33v5 my man, I had a dream last night that I saw your car here in WI and it looked just like that^ (minus the whale or course) but that s***'s sick mayne. But Ill leave it at this for ya act ;)

:D

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This kid is funnayyy lol well pretty sure I traded my old car for this one that I had already paid off, but anyways I have built my car from this-

To this

On a god damn MCDONALDS budget.. So don't try that s***. And no civics aren't expensive, my buddy got a clean ass stock eg sedan for 1500$. Well since I can't really understand what else you've said lol.. and ch33v5 my man, I had a dream last night that I saw your car here in WI and it looked just like that^ (minus the whale or course) but that s***'s sick mayne. But Ill leave it at this for ya act ;)

:D
yeah cool you still get over a dollar mroe an hour then i do and probably work twice as many hours, come to northeast ohio and find a cheap civic that is rusted out or just a piece, you wont, and oh now were playing the transformation game well here is when i got it

and now

i dont thank thats too bad, sure its still a piece, but its a s**t tone better than what it was. once i paint it this month itll be looking a lot better, atleast i can say i built mine ground up, you can't get over yourself bro, sure you bought a swapped civic and over the span of a year or so you got a decent looking car, i did that in less than a month, give me a year and im sure mine wll be decent to, i know its a hunk of s**t, but i dont need you to tell me how big of a pile my "crappy talon" is, go put your stock D back in and ill put my stock 420a in and just watch my tail lights.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude get over yourself. I live in the state right next to you, you make it seem like its hard to find a decent running civic. Just drop it lol. Flaming won't get you anywhere on this board.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Lol if i wanted to build a car from the ground up I would have gone and bought a shell then swapped in whatever I wanted. I like doing exterior, suspension, paint, rims etc etc more than motor work, that's partially why I bought a swapped car, and why Ive put a grand + into how the car looks rather than the motor. I could have just boosted it with all the money i have put into making the car look good, but im more about looks than go. But I can still beat most civics around here, so I'm good where I'm at. And it took me 5 months, not a year. And i only work maybe 15hrs a week. I'm just good at finding deals, and knowing the right people. But hey, if you want Ill come over there and paint your car for ya for cheap? lol And thanks osiris, I'm looking forward to seeing your hatch coming together, and if you need a paint job too, just let me know ill stop by after I get act's done :lol:

Decipher

Registered VIP
Some feelin's getting hurt up in here! Like the progress so far, bro. Keep it up, and don't let f**kers steal your thread man.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol if i wanted to build a car from the ground up I would have gone and bought a shell then swapped in whatever I wanted. I like doing exterior, suspension, paint, rims etc etc more than motor work, that's partially why I bought a swapped car, and why Ive put a grand + into how the car looks rather than the motor. I could have just boosted it with all the money i have put into making the car look good, but im more about looks than go. But I can still beat most civics around here, so I'm good where I'm at. And it took me 5 months, not a year. And i only work maybe 15hrs a week. I'm just good at finding deals, and knowing the right people. But hey, if you want Ill come over there and paint your car for ya for cheap? lol And thanks osiris, I'm looking forward to seeing your hatch coming together, and if you need a paint job too, just let me know ill stop by after I get act's done :lol:
yeah like your gonna paint my car, i go to school for autobody for the past couple years, im pretty sure i know my way around a spray gun bro.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude get over yourself. I live in the state right next to you, you make it seem like its hard to find a decent running civic. Just drop it lol. Flaming won't get you anywhere on this board.
get lost i wasn't even ralking to you in the first place so why your butting in to begin with is beyond me. and around were i live there isnt s**t for a decent priced good running civic. so you get over yourself. you odnt know everything. and yeah if i had my mommy and daddy to buy me my frist car id be rollin around in a good looking civic but guess what, i pay for everything i got on a 6.00/hr working 3 day a week job so i cant afford much. so all of you jumping into this thinking you know how things run where im at, your wrong. and all of you can hop off my d**k and drop it, im tired of hearing and responding to your silly little comments.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I payed for both my civics, by myself, saving up for a year. Don't give me s**t about my parents buying me a car, and I was just defending coupe cause you thread jacking with your bullshit hatin.

And seriously? How much would you want to paint my car haha? Cause I was just gonna spray bomb it black.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I payed for both my civics, by myself, saving up for a year. Don't give me s*** about my parents buying me a car, and I was just defending coupe cause you thread jacking with your bulls*** hatin.

And seriously? How much would you want to paint my car haha? Cause I was just gonna spray bomb it black.
when did i say you didnt pay for your cars? i stated that i dont have my parents to buy my first car like half the people on here. dont get so defensive over a statement that wasnt reffered to you.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Auto body and paint are two different things in my mind lol Just buy the paint for me hah, dont bomb it black, of anything do it a different color like my car when it was blue. And why are you still complaining about people's parents buying them cars? maybe because some people's parents love them more than others?? IDK I just hear that s**t all the freakin time and it gets so old. People are jealous, even though they talk it up to make it seem like they aren't. Not hating on people who's parents bought them cars, more power to ya. I wish my parents would have lol. But they've spotted me sometimes on some s**t I've needed, but that's about it.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wisconsin is a far drive to PA haha. Lol, yeah, I want to do it blue because the original color was blue, but unfortunately finding a color close to it will be hard in a spray can. I'm gonna pick some paint up tomorrow and start with the rear. I remember when you painted yours blue and it came out pretty good, so I think i'm going to do that.