What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fast Five was an ok movie. A little bit of over kill with the whole series but heck its fast cars, chase scenes, and wrecks... who doesn't want to watch that lol. anyways back on topic lol. work then school. can't wait for the weekend to get here... going to dallas with my girlfriend and her family
I hate them all. After the 1st I lost interest b/c the original one was so incredibly wrong and bogus. I ended up watching the one where they're in the Mexicans tunnels and it was horrible too. All the others I haven't seen, w/ no desire to either.

For enthusiasts PRIOR the retarded movies, they've ruined the scene for us. For all the people that got into the 'scene' b/c of it..well you helped manufacturer's sales. :-/
Glad to hear your ok, hospitals suck, my mom has been in & out for the last month or so.
I'll be back in tonight for work and then again from next Sun-Tues. Is your mom OK?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I enjoy all the Fast and Furious movies simply because they're hilarious. I have em all on my computer and watch them here and there. The acting sucks in 1, REALLY sucks in 2 (and the graphics or CGI or w/e is horrible), Tokyo Drift was actually kind of cool but that's all it had going for it (Han is such a chill dude), 4 was lame being in Mexico driving through tunnels (which the graphics for that were horrible and not realistic at all), and 5 was actually probably the best out of them all (plot and acting wise). The fight scene between Vin and The Rock was badass.

Just finished lunch right now. Haven't seen one of my friends in weeks and I'm going with him after work to pick up his brand new 2011 WRX. He was going to get an 04 Evo that was pretty quick but he decided to get something new so he could have a warranty, not worry about mileage, and all that jazz. He's psyched and so am I. Only thing that sucks is breaking in a new car :lol:.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate them all. After the 1st I lost interest b/c the original one was so incredibly wrong and bogus. I ended up watching the one where they're in the Mexicans tunnels and it was horrible too. All the others I haven't seen, w/ no desire to either.

For enthusiasts PRIOR the retarded movies, they've ruined the scene for us. For all the people that got into the 'scene' b/c of it..well you helped manufacturer's sales. :-/

I'll be back in tonight for work and then again from next Sun-Tues. Is your mom OK?
She is just depressed she can't walk anymore & feels like a burden to everyone, she is 76 yrs old & is a proud woman, I'm trying to get her set up closer to me, I live about 40 miles away on the other side of town & my son & I go see her once a week. Her trips have been because her eating habits have changed & not eating enough to give her strength to be more mobile. She's doing a bit better now with regards to eating but still not strong enough to stand even with a walker. Thank you Kelly for asking & I hope all is well with you & that you are better soon.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She is just depressed she can't walk anymore & feels like a burden to everyone, she is 76 yrs old & is a proud woman, I'm trying to get her set up closer to me, I live about 40 miles away on the other side of town & my son & I go see her once a week. Her trips have been because her eating habits have changed & not eating enough to give her strength to be more mobile. She's doing a bit better now with regards to eating but still not strong enough to stand even with a walker. Thank you Kelly for asking & I hope all is well with you & that you are better soon.
Oh wow, I'm so sorry. Is she OK with moving? It's good you 2 are going to visit her, instead of just forgetting about her. I'm sure she loves that!!!

She honestly sounds a lot like my mother, but older. You can't keep my mom down, and if you try to she becomes very angry and bitter, thinking she's invincible. LOL

GL to your family!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks hun, she is ok with moving & wants to do it soon, trying to get the details worked out & sell her place, long process for sure.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks hun, she is ok with moving & wants to do it soon, trying to get the details worked out & sell her place, long process for sure.
EEK! GL w/ that. Have you thrown the house on the market yet?

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I'm never eating pizza (hot) pockets again. I had 2 that would not get hot. They stayed frozen after 5 minutes in a microwave. Switched microwaves, still nothing, even tried a toaster oven. I don't get why it stayed cold.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rode in my friends new 2011 WRX. Such a nice car...I can't wait until I buy a new car.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
went to the bank, paid the power bill, played with the puppy outside, fixed my vacuum cleaner, broke a glass by accident, vacuumed broken glass shards and other random crap in the area, washed the dishes, played a little bit of the bf3 beta, downloaded trey's benefit show at higher grounds (jamming out to it right now)... about to put the laundry away, change franklin's litter box, scoop some bunny poop, and work out the details of this weekend's michiana subaru sausage fest (BBQ).

gonna check out banks and credit unions online later tonight. tomorrow morning i gotta call Firestone to get an appointment to take the MR2 in for an alignment.

Rode in my friends new 2011 WRX. Such a nice car...I can't wait until I buy a new car.
they're pretty nice cars. there's a couple 2011 STI owners that we hang out with here. they make my interior feel so dated lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EEK! GL w/ that. Have you thrown the house on the market yet?
Nope not yet, need to get other details out of the way first, she's on a waiting list for a new place & they update me on the status, she owes a mortgage so I may rent her place till I can sell it but I don't want to be a landlord, we will see.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Calling it quits after another boring day.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been working on ER Diagrams and Cardinality statements all night...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I woke up late this morning and forgot to put moisturizer on after washing..... My face was dry as f**k when I got to work and now it's getting oily as hell. Aaahhh f**k.

My knees are bothering me more than usual today too. f**k this s**t. I'm cutting my legs off.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Woke up, made breakfast and got my son ready for school, dropped him off, now I'm killing some time before I go into work. I need to buy a new floor jack... it's about time for my next oil change.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I woke up late this morning and forgot to put moisturizer on after washing..... My face was dry as f*** when I got to work and now it's getting oily as hell. Aaahhh f***.

My knees are bothering me more than usual today too. f*** this s***. I'm cutting my legs off.
Gee...looks like someone is experiencing a noticeable difference in his skin. I wonder who helped him....???

If you need to, blot throughout the day w/ kleenex. Normally I wouldn't recommend this, but since you forgot your moisturizer, the kleenex holds a little, so blot w/ that. otherwise if you use your moisturizer and you get oily, use special towelettes, but since dudes won't do that, a paper towel or low end toilet paper.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my parents are in town this week, so ive been hanging out with them pretty much everyday after work. im glad to see them, but kinda sucks cause its so nice this week i want to be out riding! lol. in michigan once it starts getting cold you need to take advantage of every riding day that you can!

kwiks93

Just got back from the junkyard and the shop. Put a newer set of tires on the rear that I picked up at the JY. Also found a good factory antenna so my rigged one hit the trash and new one installed. On the way home stopped and washed and vacuumed the beast. Now going out to wipe down the interior with Mother's protectant and clean the windows. May polish the wheels again who knows will update later.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Verizon effing up again... another 48hr shift for me... great.. been here since 7:30am (EST) 10/4.. never left... good thing the management staff is cool and has been catering food in for us... and coffee.

just. shoot. me.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Verizon effing up again... another 48hr shift for me... great.. been here since 7:30am (EST) 10/4.. never left... good thing the management staff is cool and has been catering food in for us... and coffee.

just. shoot. me.
At least you got a job, and looks like Overtime too. Good luck.