Dear Santa, I want…

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some new speakers and a new receiver for my Honda (that ClubCivic members helped me pick out! :D)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those kindle fires are pretty sweet, i played with one at best buy last night

i want a nintendo 3ds, yes im pushing 30, and yes i want a 3ds f**k you. lol

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^The majority of gamers at this point in time are in their mid 30s. Hurray arcade boom of the 80's! :lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha, joey, you should have the look of disgust on my wifes face when i said i wanted a 3ds, with the new mario 3d, and mario cart game. it was fantastic

Decipher

Registered VIP
I already got all my christmas gifts out of the way, so I could better focus on everybody else.

Just got new wheels (XXR 501s w/ tires), apple tv, and my progress cs IIs. It's been a wonderful christmas already.

alex_n/a

stocker
can this be the 2011 version?

cause I really want, adjustable coilovers, 16" bbs wheels with lip16x7 +25 to be exact. Tires. Lip kit. Tinted windows. New grill. New headlight and taillights. New bumpers. New single din stereo with screen. Amp and subs. New laptop with 8gb of ram 2tb internal hdd.2tb external hdd. Cooling table to overclock it and I also want a new dslr. Maybe a rebel or d90. Lens kit and car mount. I have little needs...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
can this be the 2011 version?

cause I really want, adjustable coilovers, 16" bbs wheels with lip16x7 +25 to be exact. Tires. Lip kit. Tinted windows. New grill. New headlight and taillights. New bumpers. New single din stereo with screen. Amp and subs. New laptop with 8gb of ram 2tb internal hdd.2tb external hdd. Cooling table to overclock it and I also want a new dslr. Maybe a rebel or d90. Lens kit and car mount. I have little needs...
jesus , you want anything else? santa isnt a millionaire

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, but he does have an entire plantation of midget slaves... So labor is basically free.

and lol at your wife. I get the same looks from my girlfriend, although she's tolerant for the most part (and I've even partially converted her into a gamer. lol)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol thing is, she will play it more than me, (shes a sucker for mario games) she plays the wii one all the time

alex_n/a

stocker
that reminids me I also want.... Lol. Does santa even have money? Does he make money at the work shop? This I want to know.

No, but he does have an entire plantation of midget slaves... So labor is basically free.

and lol at your wife. I get the same looks from my girlfriend, although she's tolerant for the most part (and I've even partially converted her into a gamer. lol)
exactly. Free labor and he doesn't pay any bills. I'm thinking his business isn't so legit....

lol thing is, she will play it more than me, (shes a sucker for mario games) she plays the wii one all the time
the mario games have no age limit. No game has age limit in my opinion. Not sure society would agree lol. But if adults MADE them. Then adults should be able to play it.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I would just like the cash for ink then maybe be nice to have some buddy club p1 with some nice rubber.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A round trip ticket to California =).

HondaWoman1207

Wow lol. No, santa don't make money his elves do to give it to him. Lol
I also want a four bedroom house with two garages two bathrooms and a basement and make that a two story house. It sucks living with parents
There is nothinng wrong wanting a game system we have xbox 360 and I play it more then my husband which is sad lol. What can you do with no car?
I wish I could say I have my christmas but I probably wont get nothing.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A round trip ticket to California =).
LOL you want round trip, I want a 1 way ticket to Europe. I'll decide once I'm there and have traveled all over Ireland, Scotland, and England where I'll settle.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
my gosh darn college degree...without going the next two years that I have left.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my gosh darn college degree...without going the next two years that I have left.
In that case I want my masters that I am about to finish my first semester.

Asked for a snow thrower, living room lamps, queen size bed comforter, wall art, and a toaster oven so far. Ill probably come up with more. Your xmas list changes when you get older and own your own place...