Dear Santa, I want…

reptlcal

Caillou
ctr headlights, new coilovers, lcas, subframe brace, 3pt front upper strut, password jdm carbon fiber intake, new wheels

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A TIG welder. I want to fabricate and test some ideas i have for parts. but havent had access to a welder for a while since im not a student in the welding program anymore. A fully built d16y8 head would be nice. or a supercharger for the d16

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought a new computer, external hard drive and battery back up. A new camera would be awesome to go with it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
after christmas , i may buy myself a kindle fire. been wanting one since they came out so i can get magazines and stuff without goin to books-a-million.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2.5in piping and resonator from cat to muffler, chipped p72, and a big 'ol bag of twisted cheetos haha.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL you want round trip, I want a 1 way ticket to Europe. I'll decide once I'm there and have traveled all over Ireland, Scotland, and England where I'll settle.
Take me wif yew!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A GSR. Done.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take me wif yew!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You told me yesterday I'm nuts for wanting a 1 way, now you wanna go? I can see it now. You'll go with me, then I'll fall for your ayshun ways and deep voice, you'll get me preggo w/ your gay swimmers, and you'll leave me. At least I would have the accent to drive me wild over there. :cool:
A GSR. Done.
You do that, and I'm buying your motor. Fer cereal.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You told me yesterday I'm nuts for wanting a 1 way, now you wanna go? I can see it now. You'll go with me, then I'll fall for your ayshun ways and deep voice, you'll get me preggo w/ your gay swimmers, and you'll leave me. At least I would have the accent to drive me wild over there. :cool:
HAHAHAHAHA LMAOOO :bluelol: :rolf: lololl HAHAHAHAH :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

A GSR. Done.
Buy one from hmotorsonline! They're in cali so shipping would be nothing to you.

Wait I think I said that to you before...lol

Last edited:

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
I already got all my christmas gifts out of the way, so I could better focus on everybody else.

Just got new wheels (XXR 501s w/ tires), apple tv, and my progress cs IIs. It's been a wonderful christmas already.
Apple tv FTW! One of my favorites that I have when I get the chance to watch

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHAHAHAHA LMAOOO :bluelol: :rolf: lololl HAHAHAHAH :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Buy one from hmotorsonline! They're in cali so shipping would be nothing to you.

Wait I think I said that to you before...lol
Some Ninja sh*t right there...:x

HMotors is pricey. Arrecs would cut me a discount. Remember the girl discount? Yeeeeeaaaa buddy!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some Ninja sh*t right there...:x

HMotors is pricey. Arrecs would cut me a discount. Remember the girl discount? Yeeeeeaaaa buddy!
Yeah no doubt. But they're so legit and I don't think I've ever once heard a bad story about hmo. Even if there was, I'm sure they were quick to take care of it. Complete swaps, engines that average 20-30k or whatever, comes with everything ready to drop-in (unless you get short/long blocks durrrr)....can't complain about that! I would personally rather pay a little more to buy from a reputable company than go elsewhere.

wtf is Arrecs? lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah no doubt. But they're so legit and I don't think I've ever once heard a bad story about hmo. Even if there was, I'm sure they were quick to take care of it. Complete swaps, engines that average 20-30k or whatever, comes with everything ready to drop-in (unless you get short/long blocks durrrr)....can't complain about that! I would personally rather pay a little more to buy from a reputable company than go elsewhere.

wtf is Arrecs? lol
Why would I go through them when I know her, and I can get it cheaper? If anything goes wrong, I can fix it too. It's just a stinkin' y8 LOL. Very rarely do I purchase from a vender; the markup is just too much. I've got my hookups, and if I buy it used, I buy it from someone who's reputable. So far I've been very lucky and nothing has gone wrong. (i'm sure now my car is going to die since i said that)

Arrecs is the Asian way I spell her name. Come ON John...! :roll:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why would I go through them when I know her, and I can get it cheaper? If anything goes wrong, I can fix it too. It's just a stinkin' y8 LOL. Very rarely do I purchase from a vender; the markup is just too much. I've got my hookups, and if I buy it used, I buy it from someone who's reputable. So far I've been very lucky and nothing has gone wrong. (i'm sure now my car is going to die since i said that)

Arrecs is the Asian way I spell her name. Come ON John...! :roll:
I'm still confused. You talking about Alex's swap? In that case...OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'll probably get another used y8 next year too.

If not, I'm still f**king confused. Come on dawg, I'm asian. This s**t don't come naturally to me sometimes.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotchu Kelly ;)

And John, you of all people should of got that! :lol:
I'll have to check that site out though.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18 V, cordless impact gun