new car

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I seen that you can use a flat head screw driver with a rag on the end and hit it with a hammer then spin it by hand, then grab the entire threaded part and spin it till it reaches the bottom part that was spun before. They said on n+ you only mess with the two bottom pieces. I know to make sure they all measure the same. Sound right? Lol
yeah you might be able to use a flat head to break it loose, or it will just spin. but problem is sometimes it doesnt just spin down by hand. from rust, or damage to the threads. sometimes you need the wrench to move it. the car should of came with them. and yeah most coilovers only have two bottom pieces

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
had alot of problems out of it in the month i had it, including reverse going out. dont recommend getting one.
Really that sux. I know nothin about euro anyway. Just sounds nice. Can always work on a honda blindfolded though =)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

dsettle13

yeah ive learned to stay with honda, easiest and cheapest. my friend has a 1.8t jetta and its in the shop more than shes driving it.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
yeah ive learned to stay with honda, easiest and cheapest. my friend has a 1.8t jetta and its in the shop more than shes driving it.
Ya and there slow I had a cavalier z24 and smoked a 1.8t about three years ago. Had to rebuiled the whole bottom end on that car by 100k oil pump chain snapped lol chevy sucks. Love honda just really ghetto ones exist around here

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your cavalier did not smoke a 1.8t...my shitty civic beats cavaliers, and 1.8ts crush me

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
yeah my automatic civic will take cavaliers lol. but my vr6 was really quick.
Mine was a 99 it was actually pretty fast only had a few things done to it. But I still wont buy another due to low quality.

dsettle13

i hate cavaliers so much lol. kid at my school as a red one with chrome flames, chrome hubcaps, darker red body kit, aluminum spoiler, chrome grill. He revs the f**k outta it.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
i hate cavaliers so much lol. kid at my school as a red one with chrome flames, chrome hubcaps, darker red body kit, aluminum spoiler, chrome grill. He revs the f**k outta it.
Sounds like a honda owner with chrome rims and nos stickers and a big wing they make s**t look bad for everyone else. Ive owned close to 50 cars and they all have there ups and downs in the end I always come back to honda!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: fellow Cincinnatian

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah. Were actually on opposite ends of the city then. Were probably close to an hr apart. I'm east of the 275 loop in Amelia (redneck country lol)

dsettle13

haha yeah im around a bunch of rednecks too. they hate my car lol. is there anyone else on here around us?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cincy_Civic is over near you I believe. I think hes near Harrison but I don't remember. He's not on to often. I think there are a few more but I don't remember who. Most of them aren't active.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi :hi:

Lamesauce about the whole "no 5 speed" rule. When I got my car I was still in high school my dad didn't even let me get an exhaust until after I graduated. So I did all the pretty stuff first.

dsettle13

Hi :hi:

Lamesauce about the whole "no 5 speed" rule. When I got my car I was still in high school my dad didn't even let me get an exhaust until after I graduated. So I did all the pretty stuff first.
damn mines not that bad as long as i pay for it lol