Marines Urinate on Dead Insurgent Bodies (Opinion)

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i heard about it yesterday. I think its f*** up but at the same time i can halfway understand why they'd do it. Im not in the military but I i figure you gotta release all that stress, the pent up nerves and such somehow... granted that definetly is not the best way to do it.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This makes the US look bad...they already hate us... just giving them more reasons to try and blow up more poeole

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Im not saying it was right but you have to be there to really understand,the taliban are awful people that do even worse things to people,it was wrong what they did but im no one to judge

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im not saying it was right but you have to be there to really understand,the taliban are awful people that do even worse things to people,it was wrong what they did but im no one to judge
Skining the face of a man off for supporting GIRoA
Dunking a girls face in battery acid for wanting to go to school
Stoning a man / woman to death
Setting man / woman on fire while throwing rocks / beating them to death (Seperate occasions)
Gratutitious amounts of beheading of 'western supporters'

Just to name a new

(These videos are public btw.)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good men. maybe they shouldn't have been insurgents if they didn't wanna risk getting peed on by some american marines.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Skining the face of a man off for supporting GIRoA
Dunking a girls face in battery acid for wanting to go to school
Stoning a man / woman to death
Setting man / woman on fire while throwing rocks / beating them to death (Seperate occasions)
Gratutitious amounts of beheading of 'western supporters'

Just to name a new

(These videos are public btw.)
Link to this video? I did a google search and this thread popped up first.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bloodshows.com

Where I'm at, I don't have access to the site. They have thousands of videos which shouldn't be viewed by anyone with a sense or morality. Dig around.

Decipher

Registered VIP
It sickens me that the mainstream media will blow this type of s**t up, but never talk about real issues(cost of the war, the real reasons for the war) while our soldiers risk their lives daily. f**k it, if I was there I'd take a s**t on a mother-f**ker if I had the chance.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Strong warning for anyone who clicks the link that Denny provided. A lot of it is extremely disturbing and not for the weak heart/minded, and/or are naive.

I personally think it's wrong. Denny, why don't you tell the board what you told me what the Marines and soldiers do as well?

How about people do their homework and realize everything Americans have done to other races, just b/c of their color, not including the lifestyles they make?

Now let's say someone tortures and kills someone; then return it to THAT person only. Eye for eye, right? Now just torturing/killing people for the sake of doing it/revenge is NOT ok IMO at all.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Video won't work, but I read the article. I can understand why we as a country would be upset over it, terrible PR. I can understand why the U.S.M.C. would be upset about it, looks terrible on them. My opinion? WGAF :what: They're already dead. No harm, no foul in my eyes. If the men they killed and urinated on are in fact insurgents, then these are men who would do MUCH WORSE without hesitation before acting, and without regret afterwards. These Marines are men who literally fight for their lives every single day, then go sleep in sand. If they want to piss on the dead body of an enemy they just killed, I'm not going to get upset over it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
doesnt bother me, piss on pissers.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I just feel bad that the video got leaked now those marines are in trouble. Those dead insurgents were probably either shooting or planting a bomb or some type of thing in order to kill US troops. The problem is now that they are trying to have talks with the taliban and worrying that this may mess it up. Screw talking to the dirtbags. Course at the same time they are like cockroaches and its hard to get rid of them all. These people have been fighting for centuries. A soldier may not believe in what the war is for but he is going to do his duty and take care of his own. I've seen the videos that terrorist make of setting off ied's sniping people on guard duty and everything else. Back in ww1 and ww2 even korean war U.S. troops (not all but some) took home trophy's. Now then you never hear about that.

Decipher

Registered VIP
If r kelly gets to do it to under-age girls... then marines should be able to pee on anybody they damn well please.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow well... I just feel sorry for the marines that participated in this video because they're gonna get hell raised on them, but i have to agree with most, the insurgents would have done worse.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow well... I just feel sorry for the marines that participated in this video because they're gonna get hell raised on them, but i have to agree with most, the insurgents would have done worse.
So you don't feel that the US forces should hold themselves to a higher standard of conduct? That it's acceptable to do as the insurgents do? I'm just raising questions. As you can tell, I havn't made a stance on this issue in here.

The problem is now that they are trying to have talks with the taliban and worrying that this may mess it up. .
When civilians here that the US is in talks with the Taliban, you have to realize what that means. The Taliban is a group that spans MULTIPLE countries with different sections and cells that operate independently of each other.

Think of it like the NFL with all the teams. Just because the Cowboys and Seahawks agreed to stop planting IEDs and engaging our forces, doesn't mean the REST of the league will.

--

Also, the use of the word 'Taliban' (giving credit to the group and making them legitimate) is usually wrong for the most part. Fighters come from different areas and even countries to fight. Not for jihad or religious reasons but soley for money. They get to shoot at us AND get paid to do it? Sounds great to them. Once the harvesting season of poppy is over, families still need to have a source of income.

Kavika+

it sickens me that the mainstream media will blow this type of s*** up, but never talk about real issues(cost of the war, the real reasons for the war) while our soldiers risk their lives daily. F*** it, if i was there i'd take a s*** on a mother-f***er if i had the chance.
word!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not saying it was right but you have to be there to really understand,the taliban are awful people that do even worse things to people
This is what I feel most ppl and the mainstream media DON'T understand.

Let's be honest, this isn't the first time something like this has happened.