CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know something a lot of other people dont know! Congrats tho man best of luck in the future!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know something a lot of other people dont know! Congrats tho man best of luck in the future!
=) thanks man. You understand my patience with this build now.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i respect it 100%...so who has to get a new car then? Since you drive a 8th gen coupe

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
Congrats! you should get a Fit, tons of room inside.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know this build is gonna take off when you get that motor in. Can't wait! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i respect it 100%...so who has to get a new car then? Since you drive a 8th gen coupe
Congrats! you should get a Fit, tons of room inside.
we're still trying to sort out the cars at the moment. The wife actually wants a CRZ. She loved the Spoon one we saw at TypeOne and has been wanting one ever since. But i've been looking for a TL or TSX. We'll see what happens. I may end up just driving the hatch more.

thanks =)

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
we're still trying to sort out the cars at the moment. The wife actually wants a CRZ. She loved the Spoon one we saw at TypeOne and has been wanting one ever since. But i've been looking for a TL or TSX. We'll see what happens. I may end up just driving the hatch more.

thanks =)
I took a CRZ for a test drive, was very disappointed, it was very hard to see blind spots to change lanes, and even for a new car the power just didn't seem to be there, hopefully they revise the rear window and add some spunk, other than that very cool interior and body styling.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I took a CRZ for a test drive, was very disappointed, it was very hard to see blind spots to change lanes, and even for a new car the power just didn't seem to be there, hopefully they revise the rear window and add some spunk, other than that very cool interior and body styling.
I know the power isn't there in them, its a tiny engine just like the crx back in the day. The blind spot issue is like that in the 8th gens too. All these slanted small windows nowadays is a little retarded. Oh well....
lovin the car clean as hell
thanks

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
=) thanks man. You understand my patience with this build now.
lol, I like how you consider this to be a slow build even though it's moving faster than 99% of the other builds on this site.

thatvinceguy

Hi Childs,

Loving the car! Awesome stance!

I have an EK as well. Purchased a set of the Enkei J-speeds 15x8 25+ a while back and haven't put them on yet.
Just a question, did you have to roll your guards or do anything to the body to get that stance??

Thanks,
Vince

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know the power isn't there in them, its a tiny engine just like the crx back in the day. The blind spot issue is like that in the 8th gens too. All these slanted small windows nowadays is a little retarded. Oh well....

thanks

reminds me of the murano and FX35's with the small rear window... same with the x6, I never understood the logic in less visibility... I guess Form>Function at its best :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi Child,
Loving the car! Awesome stance!
I have an EK as well. Purchased a set of the Enkei J-speeds 15x8 25+ a while back and haven't put them on yet.
Just a question, did you have to roll your guards or do anything to the body to get that stance??
Thanks,
Vince
Yes i did. They sit a bit wide, some some fender rolling is needed at a minimum. How much you need to roll is going to depend on your tire size and how low you drop the car. I have a meaty tire and i pulled a little bit extra to give me better clearance to corner aggressively without rubbing.

lol, I like how you consider this to be a slow build even though it's moving faster than 99% of the other builds on this site.
:cool: I guess i follow too many "baller builds" from other forums so i feel like mine is creeping along.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so...a couple hours ago I was on the phone with Steve =)