Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Naw pretty sure GSR throttle cable is driiferent but any other B series cable should work. Glad to see you got it in man. Finish her up! haha

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just bought an EM1 cable for my swap. I figure it's meant for a B-series and for a 6th gen so it should work.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah im finally working on it again. hopefully i finish it and it runs by end of today

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah good luck man. Next time I look in this thread there better be a video of it running haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont have a video camera so not videos coming lol but almost there. should be wrapped up and running couple hours. just gotta find a tiing light now

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say start up by five pm central time. Do work

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say 6:30 central cause he's going to make sure everything is perfect before starting it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
she started and runs

BUT she idles really high, like near 3k and i have to fix the exhaust. i had to clamp it and its really low in the back. but in the end it runs and im happy. gotta do ignition timing yet

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guy. sure does feel good to basically do most of a rebuild and swap on my own and get it right the first time. trans shifts good too. so double bonus, successful trans rebuild

oh and i got the exhaust fixed too so thats all good. tomorrow ill tackle the idle and timing

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I know that feel bro. Congrats, Get that timing right so u can take it around the block. Make sure u do it the the T though. I was driving a round with my exhaust cam a tooth off for a while cuz I'd never done a DOHC and rushed it lol