CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea man. Video was dope! Your rims have some lip.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kerry update this thread, or whore it out with sick pictures!
played around with my NEX-5 camera with a huge 18-250mm zoom lens and this is what I got. Tried to shoot zoomed in for a lil bit of a different perspective

After playing around a few nights, I got the header pretty hot.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These were just quick manually focused shots with my lil nex camera. They shoot awesome but are kinda pricey. You do get what you pay for in this instance.

sixwhip14

5+ Year Member
Nice video, Child. I lurk on your thread to see your progress. Probably mostly cause there isn't too many black people in the game. I'm one of two that I know of in my city. Keep it up though. Your car is clean like crazy. I have an EM1 MR, work in progress. lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god a f**king love that header design. i hate how stainless headers turn that gold color though, im goign to wrap mine so i dont have to see it lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice video, Child. I lurk on your thread to see your progress. Probably mostly cause there isn't too many black people in the game. I'm one of two that I know of in my city. Keep it up though. Your car is clean like crazy. I have an EM1 MR, work in progress. lol
Thanks man.
god a f***ing love that header design. i hate how stainless headers turn that gold color though, im goign to wrap mine so i dont have to see it lol
haha. I like the gold myself. guess because I like all that engine bay bling.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man.

haha. I like the gold myself. guess because I like all that engine bay bling.
well at first i like it, but then after awhile it starts to not look so pretty. but your in texas and its not your daily so that helps lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well at first i like it, but then after awhile it starts to not look so pretty. but your in texas and its not your daily so that helps lol
I've been daily driving the hatch now for a few months. My old b16 swap stayed the same clean shiny gold the entire time I had it. keeping the engine bay clean and keeping oils off of the header will keep it looking nice.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been daily driving the hatch now for a few months. My old b16 swap stayed the same clean shiny gold the entire time I had it. keeping the engine bay clean and keeping oils off of the header will keep it looking nice.
ah i didnt know that, but hmm maybe ill have to clean it again. block off for where ac was should help too. thats my issue, stuff blowing through

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, that's about the only thing that ever gets burned onto my header...lil bugs getting roasted. Bad thing is, once it's stained....it's stained. I can't stand when people don't clean it before the first use and it ends up turning a dark brown from the natural oils in your hands.