CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out the vimeo link to this same video. YouTube is hating on me for using a wiz khalifa song lol.

http://vimeo.com/41030883

[YOUTUBE="JUST RIDING AROUND"]4TmATQS3gI8[/YOUTUBE]

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Camber is awesomesauce.
Sig worthy

Got ya. I heard Alex's valve covers almost done :O
;) CHILD doesn't like it anyway

They just give each other grief but either way its not a race, and you cant compare kswap with bswap. Just a no no!
:lol: It's all in good fun.

Its not a competition...this build is way better imo, but don't tell her that.;)
:wak: Honey you are on my sh*t list now.

CHILD I have a question. What settings do you set your camera on for rolling shots? I've been trying to mess around with mine and I can't figure it out. Aperature/shutter speed.... etc?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CHILD I have a question. What settings do you set your camera on for rolling shots? I've been trying to mess around with mine and I can't figure it out. Aperature/shutter speed.... etc?
For rolling shots, a rule of thumb is to shoot with a shutter speed equal to the speed being driven and adjust your aperture accordingly for a good exposure.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For rolling shots, a rule of thumb is to shoot with a shutter speed equal to the speed being driven and adjust your aperture accordingly for a good exposure.
I'll have to try that. Because I just throw my camera on sport mode and I get this:

I want the wheels to be spinning and the background to be somewhat blurred. You don't have any crazy rigs do you?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have to try that. Because I just throw my camera on sport mode and I get this:

I want the wheels to be spinning and the background to be somewhat blurred. You don't have any crazy rigs do you?
those default settings try to do motion to get a clear image like you'd want for basketball or football shots. I don't use any rigs. Hand held like a boss

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice work on the vid!
Yeah YouTube is gay. It didn't like my video either.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you :thumbs up I need to learn to fly my glidecam better.....there's definitely a learning curve

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would love to get into filming. But it looks expensive and hard!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To me, its much harder than being given a pro-sumer dslr and jumping straight into photography. The biggest thing is there is almost no second chance to fix things lol. I had 35 minutes of video over several clips just to come up with this video. I like doing it because its challenging

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha, ill have to take some pics then. Been saving up some money before my next move with this thing