What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Word. Jobs are out there man, just need to truly want one. Most of the time what happens is that candidates do not qualify with what the employer is looking for. Many people don't want to settle for a minimum wage jobs or entry level positions, but you know what, You need to start at the bottom and work your way up. you don't start at the top and work your way down, lol not at all.

Right now im donating a bunch of clothes i do not use.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It'll be even harder to get a job not working for that long. Employers are looking for people that have been working, or a very short period of no work. Time to swallow pride, take on a job to get some recent employment history and a bit of money(even if not enough--work multiple jobs!).

I ended up leaving work today and going to the doctor to check on my symptoms from an in/out procedure I had on Tues. I'm now glued to the couch about to pass out from the meds.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Friends are down from Denver. Trying to find s**t to do that a pregnant girl can do is impossible...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sitting in autozone's parking lot killing time before a job interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tired as f**kity f**king f**k. We got SLAMMED at work. I hate fish fry friday's.... It was non-stop, customer after customer for a solid 3 hours or so. My legs feel like noodles. There's this lady I work with and she loves me and always loves seeing me smile and happy. We throw sarcastic remarks to each other all day long when we're working together. She knew I was miserable as f**k because I wasn't smiling (except faking it for customers of course) for those 3 hours lol.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Bought me and the wife some new toys today. Mine is a Smith & Wesson M&P and hers is a Walther P22 ahhhh gotta love new additions to the family lol

Sent from my DROIDX

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Weird. My buddy was looking at that same pink handgun at Cabelas today for his wife...

emerican

Registered VIP
checked my painters job at my house then paid him went to work then got off and talked to somebody about another oppurtinity that looks pretty promising. at the house now laying in bed on the laptop prolly going to bed soon got work at 3 tommrw.

nick - how bad is the damage of your car and i promise it wasnt me lol

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Weird. My buddy was looking at that same pink handgun at Cabelas today for his wife...
Haha thats funny. Its definitely worth the money. Only thing i dont like about it is the fact it only holds 10 rounds and it dont seem like there is any larger mags for it. Other than that is a good solid fun gun.

Sent from my DROIDX

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nick - how bad is the damage of your car and i promise it wasnt me lol

Look closely, it's just scratched up. But still, I finally get something with half decent paint and body and someone f**ks with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been up since 6:30am with my son, now leaving for a kids birthday party, this should be fun with the mood I'm in.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up the new Minitruckin magazine today and theres a picture of my truck in it!

So everybody go buy the new issue and tell all your friends u know me...

Yep, im famous...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to graduation rehearsal at the alamodome which took forever now I'm at mama margies

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
doing a intake on the fucus

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that'll buff right out

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that'll buff right out
Are you talking about the scratches on my bumper?
The bottom will but at the top where it's gray the paint is completely gone :(