What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I miss seeing air-con on the side of cab's in the Philippines lol its the only place I have seen it called air-con

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i call it aircon...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Spent an hour and a half getting fitted for running shoes and inserts.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
been chilling this sunday sopose to go to the mall later :D

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another 9.5hr day and my feet are still soaked an hour after leaving.
Thinking about getting my bumper back in place fully and maybe go vacuum it out...but i see all the sorority chicks are out down the road, so...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
9.5 hour day?

Ive been at work for over 40 hours straight...

No telling when imma get sleep or food or get to go back to company housing to shower...

9.5 hour day... Pussy =)

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Assembled shelving in the garage for the man while he was helping his mother, and finally got the garage how we want it.

Did laundry, made brownies, had a no pants party, and played with Legos during that no pants party. We are now buying more Legos b/c I want more castle pieces. :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
9.5 hour day... Pussy =)
I can b**** about it because I'm not getting paid for it. Worst I've done was 60 days of 16hr shifts along with a 45min drive each way to/from home. Had to fight for just 2 days off in that time span...never again.

Well i didnt play with the bumper tonight. Ended up cruising to Georgia, then back to grab some jimmyjohns. Maybe tomorrow ill fix it

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
no pants party! now that's my kind of party, especially since i don't like wearing underwear

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working, but, I snapped a few pics before I left the apt...

Yes, that is a flex plate. It's going in my daily, and, depending on what kind of millage I get out of it,
I may just leave it auto. I have everything needed for the 5 speed swap, minus flywheel, clutch kit, and mount, but, I may be building a boosted Z6 for my Si, so, I wanna save the parts I still have left for it until I decide lol

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up after a few hours of sleep and now I cant fall back asleep... I feel nauseated and just....weird. I can't explain it. What. The. Efffffffffffff. Time to Facebook stalk and play games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
9.5 hour day?

Ive been at work for over 40 hours straight...

No telling when imma get sleep or food or get to go back to company housing to shower...

9.5 hour day... Pussy =)

40 hr day is that even legal?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
40 hr day is that even legal?
It ended up being almost 50 before i got to come back to the company housing to take a shower and get a few hours of sleep.

Got in a little after 5 am. It is now noon and we are already headed back to work.

And yes. It is perfectly legal if you run your DOT logbook correctly. Its oilfield. Pretty much anything goes

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no pants party! now that's my kind of party, especially since i don't like wearing underwear

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]
It was great! He wouldn't keep his hands to himself though, and I kept taking his Legos. :lol:
Working, but, I snapped a few pics before I left the apt...

Yes, that is a flex plate. It's going in my daily, and, depending on what kind of millage I get out of it,
I may just leave it auto. I have everything needed for the 5 speed swap, minus flywheel, clutch kit, and mount, but, I may be building a boosted Z6 for my Si, so, I wanna save the parts I still have left for it until I decide lol

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2
I would absolutely flip sh*t if Rob brought parts into the house. He has his garage/man cave, and if a part enters the house I would throw it away, no joke.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't have any idea what I ate to make my stomach so tore up but I have s**t like three times today and it's not even four o'clock.

Anyways, runnin on three hours of sleep. Baby girl tore a muscle in her bak so we were at the hospital from 8 pm last night to 2 am this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk