What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Today's my off day. I told a co-worker I'd visit her at work later tonight since it's her last day.
If you're going into work on your day off to say goodbye to a girl, I hope you plan on AT LEAST asking her to hang out.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Updated bossman now that he's back.
Did a walk-through of our newest restaraunt.
Signed off on (3) $30,000(ea) Pininfarina-designed Coke machines :shock:
Interviewed new applicants.
Got pissed off seeing gas over $4/gal again.
Ex came by to grab her things.
'bout to go for a drive to who-knows-where.
Maybe walk a few miles later & sneak into old place to use gym

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
discussed terms and date of boosting the D :cool:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know if I'm just retarded, but I'm not seeing it. :2confused

LAWL :D
Oops, just realized my profile is private unless you're on my friend list. Gotta keep those stalkers at bay. :roll:

I had a gawd awful day at work. I have never been politely spoken down to so much in my life, as I was today. AND I WAS RIGHT TOO during all of it!! And once I was able to prove I was right, I got no apology. ugh

I am consuming a bottle of wine after the BF let me take his car for a bit.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like a couple of my coworkers from yesterday. Ran into each other leavin the store, both with same wine to fade the day with.

Ex came over for last of her s**t. The hell is with pyschotic females?
One sec we're joking, next youre mad as s**t and being irrational, then to calm, then insulting and mad when i say exact same thing back. Dafuq? I sure know how to pick em

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ One of my new philosophies: s**t happens and life moves on.

I tried getting my iPhone cleaned at the Apple store today because the dust under the screen bugs the living eff out of me. But my warranty is up so fml. I'm stuck with it. More keeps building up too. FML. Can't wait til I can upgrade later this year. Visited a co-worker at work afterwards since it's her last day and hung out for like a half hour. I got free chinese food so that was worth it. It feels really weird to be at work, in the kitchen, in regular clothes lol.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a couple of my coworkers from yesterday. Ran into each other leavin the store, both with same wine to fade the day with.

Ex came over for last of her s***. The hell is with pyschotic females?
One sec we're joking, next youre mad as s*** and being irrational, then to calm, then insulting and mad when i say exact same thing back. Dafuq? I sure know how to pick em
join the club dude. im in a similar situation right now too. and i attract all the psychos for some reason. this one chick has been a huge b***h lately and im pretty sure im done with her. thing that sucks is i have a wedding to go to on saturday and now im s**t out of a date :x

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The right trade will do that.
I make 18.33hr and im 19. After 3 years on the job(achieve my journeymanship) ill make 25+:rolleyes:
What do you do? If you don't mind me asking you bud. Been finally thinkin about what I'm gonna go to school for lately. Something around the lines of an electrician or heating and air.. I'm 18 and you make double what I make

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oops, just realized my profile is private unless you're on my friend list. Gotta keep those stalkers at bay. :roll:

I had a gawd awful day at work. I have never been politely spoken down to so much in my life, as I was today. AND I WAS RIGHT TOO during all of it!! And once I was able to prove I was right, I got no apology. ugh

I am consuming a bottle of wine after the BF let me take his car for a bit.
Okay, at least I'm not a complete retard haha.

join the club dude. im in a similar situation right now too. and i attract all the psychos for some reason. this one chick has been a huge b**** lately and im pretty sure im done with her. thing that sucks is i have a wedding to go to on saturday and now im s*** out of a date :x
WEIRD. Co-worker of mine is getting married this Saturday as well, but I don't know if I want to go to her wedding (don't know her that well, and I don't have a date. Broke up with ex not long ago, been fooling around with a girl, but she is NOT girlfriend material.. way too weird).

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go to those weddings alone, there will be singles there to bring back to the house.

Put some finishing touches on new restaurant to help meet its deadline.
FINALLY officially got my supervisor title, pay raise, benefits, etc. ...even though I've been since Jan. Way to f*** me, FSU.

Can't wait to get the next four days knocked out.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, at least I'm not a complete retard haha.

WEIRD. Co-worker of mine is getting married this Saturday as well, but I don't know if I want to go to her wedding (don't know her that well, and I don't have a date. Broke up with ex not long ago, been fooling around with a girl, but she is NOT girlfriend material.. way too weird).
its wedding season dude lol. i just met this new girl a few weeks ago, and she IS girlfriend material. i asked her to go but she already has plans :cry:

JeffBel

Registered VIP
its wedding season dude lol. i just met this new girl a few weeks ago, and she IS girlfriend material. i asked her to go but she already has plans :cry:
On to the next one, on to the next one. Don't get hung up chasing a girl around. If it isn't equal effort then it isn't girlfriend material

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On to the next one, on to the next one. Don't get hung up chasing a girl around. If it isn't equal effort then it isn't girlfriend material
Lol I don't think her having plans for one day constitutes chasing her around, though.