Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no real updates.

vacuumed the hell out of the teg, it was bad. when i get a chance at home i need to get all the stains out of the carpet and scrub the bay real good

made slight progress on the civic, it wasnt cranking and nothing worked so i figured out i had resistance in my battery ground. decided to inspect it since i know the ground wire is kinda shady. bottom side of it i had melted through at one spot. so fixed that, now she cranks and things work. back to the initial issue now.

So i got a new main relay since mine was toasted inside, but im nervous to put it in and toast another 50 dollar relay

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I went back five pages and there's no pics of the integra. Pics? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I went back five pages and there's no pics of the integra. Pics? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol its silver and stock, and going to remain that way. there is one posted somewhere but im not sure where

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no real updates.

vacuumed the hell out of the teg, it was bad. when i get a chance at home i need to get all the stains out of the carpet and scrub the bay real good

made slight progress on the civic, it wasnt cranking and nothing worked so i figured out i had resistance in my battery ground. decided to inspect it since i know the ground wire is kinda shady. bottom side of it i had melted through at one spot. so fixed that, now she cranks and things work. back to the initial issue now.

So i got a new main relay since mine was toasted inside, but im nervous to put it in and toast another 50 dollar relay
What's the issue you were having again?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's the issue you were having again?
doesnt want to stay running and if i give it gas it s***s the bed. i put the new relay in, cranked it some, didnt start. I then got scared and took it out quick lol but it doesnt have much gas and has been sitting for about 6-7 weeks now which might be why it didnt start right up

i dont like taking expensive risks and unfortunately this relay controls the fuel pump

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
doesnt want to stay running and if i give it gas it s***s the bed. i put the new relay in, cranked it some, didnt start. I then got scared and took it out quick lol but it doesnt have much gas and has been sitting for about 6-7 weeks now which might be why it didnt start right up

i dont like taking expensive risks and unfortunately this relay controls the fuel pump
Yeah I know what you mean. You could always go to the junkyard and pocket a couple relays

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Winter hours sucks. And the one here blows. Never has any integras. And tthe last time I was at hazleton was in the summer and there were two integras that were stripped.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont always tow my car but when i do, i do it with a bagged wagon

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha Bad ass! Tow hard
it was awesome! and worked perfectly

Lol, were you towing home?
nope. towed it from my house to campus so i can fix it in class

the police officer that showed up found it quite interesting, and we ended the job with some laying frame through campus. what a night, time for a beer

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i made progress today.

found that the icm in the distributor was bad, so i replaced that. i have spark again.

it still didnt want to run, so i took the plugs out and they were caked black from probably 2 step. so i media blasted them. Car now runs and idles.

BUT the first injector isnt pulsing, and im getting source voltage on both sides of the injector with KOEO. So now i have to check the ground side out and some stuff. But im pretty sure ecu is bad since i have some other issues also with high voltage at sensors

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that sucks. But didnt u have this problem with the hondata also?

Nice pics!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that sucks. But didnt u have this problem with the hondata also?

Nice pics!
i dont think so, if i remember correctly all the issues started when i put the stock ecu in. i feel like i remember saying well isnt that a b***h, all the problems start once i take it out. i hope my s300 is ok or im going to cry for a week

Needs more low.
lays frame, must be able to travel through ground

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have u tried the s300 or another ecu? I have a p28. Want it?