I got myself a civic

JeffBel

Registered VIP
what pulley did you put on there?
and what would you be interested in selling?
It's a usdm itr pulley. The power difference is insane! Feels like I put a super light flywheel on, Rpms drop so slow.

There's a price for everything!

emerican

Registered VIP
i dont rememebr all of what you have, but i cant think of anything that would tranfser
im still rocking the single cam in a 98 coupe

JeffBel

Registered VIP
i dont rememebr all of what you have, but i cant think of anything that would tranfser
im still rocking the single cam in a 98 coupe
I updated page one with everything off the top of my head if you want to check that out. If anything the headers for a b series, they're worth around 1200 cleaned up. That would be plenty for my turbo setup. Supposedly they are still the best ones you can buy?

emerican

Registered VIP
i didnt see anything i could use sorry man

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thoughts on a different haircut Bieber?

Ill help u out on the core support homie

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Thoughts on a different haircut Bieber?

Ill help u out on the core support homie
I like my hair ight. Well the way this is looking now is there's 2k in damage, the car is totaled. We are totaling it out, buying it back and parking it in the garage. With the insurance money I'm buying a teg

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that's exactly what my hatch looked like last year.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Thanks for the support guys. Me and a co-worker have been kicking around the idea of an Autocross car.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I've been talking with insurance all day. I finally have someone coming out to look at my car. They asked me if it was drivable so I said kinda, then they asked if I felt safe driving it and I said hell no. The hood isn't staying locked down, I thought it was going to come up on me