Nothing feels better than

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats y i did it that way but thrre was a clause in my refi that said no big purchases within a month of closing or some s*** lol
Odd. Who has your loan if you don't mind me asking?

NM, read your post incorrectly. Yes, a lot of lenders have that clause now, to ensure they don't lose the loan. There was a loophole for awhile to where HO's wouldn't qualify if they made purchases, but nothing said DURING the purchase or refi process that they couldn't. So at closing, when credit is pulled, assets/debts reverified, everything was out of permissable guidelines, and either the loan fell apart at the table, or they funded it, and they buyer soon went into default.

Guidelines are super strict now, for good reason.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I refinanced through unifirst mortgage and my loan is through Chase. They kinda suck, but dropped damn near $500 off my payment. Buying a house was the worst decision ive ever made

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I refinanced through unifirst mortgage and my loan is through Chase. They kinda suck, but dropped damn near $500 off my payment. Buying a house was the worst decision ive ever made
Chase is shady as f*ck with mortgages. They were part of the bail out, and were recently sued.

One of my bestfriends lost his home to unconventional practices with them, they forced forclosure on him, and in April he just got a fat check from them. He lost the home in 2010. HO's that foreclosed with Chase got a refund check anywhere from $500-$112K, dependent upon their situation starting April 15th, checks being issued until end of June I believe.

Buying a home is typically the best financial move a person can make, if the finances are correct, lender is reputable, the home isn't a POS, and the area holds value.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Chase is shady as f*ck with mortgages. They were part of the bail out, and were recently sued.

One of my bestfriends lost his home to unconventional practices with them, they forced forclosure on him, and in April he just got a fat check from them. He lost the home in 2010. HO's that foreclosed with Chase got a refund check anywhere from $500-$112K, dependent upon their situation starting April 15th, checks being issued until end of June I believe.

Buying a home is typically the best financial move a person can make, if the finances are correct, lender is reputable, the home isn't a POS, and the area holds value.
And that is exactly why I HATE Chase. I've not liked their business practices since way back when.

That's a lot of variables to get right. I won't be buying a home until I know where I want to spend the rest of my life, the economy is out of the shitter, and the housing market is stable on both ends.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And that is exactly why I HATE Chase. I've not liked their business practices since way back when.

That's a lot of variables to get right. I won't be buying a home until I know where I want to spend the rest of my life, the economy is out of the s***ter, and the housing market is stable on both ends.
They'll never get my business again. The crap ordeal I dealt with that I told you about in PM's - that was from them.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there any way to choose who your loan is through after u already have one? I really dont like chase either...

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My mortgage is through chase also and i hate it. I'd like to know that answer also, Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there any way to choose who your loan is through after u already have one? I really dont like chase either...
The only way to do that is when you refi, to use a Wholesale Broker(what I do), so they can shop big time lenders (US Bank, Wells Fargo, Plaza Home Mortgage, etc.) to get the best rate, and that lender will assume the loan when you refi.

Erm, scratch Plaza - they're recently what we call a 'pass through' lender. Meaning, they'll own your loan for awhile and then sell you to another company, but the rates are some of the best in the industry with them.

Wholesale brokers are the way to go - they always beat bank rates and fees are typically lower.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They'll never get my business again. The crap ordeal I dealt with that I told you about in PM's - that was from them.
Ah gotcha. Seals the deal on me hating Chase lol.

The only way to do that is when you refi, to use a Wholesale Broker(what I do), so they can shop big time lenders (US Bank, Wells Fargo, Plaza Home Mortgage, etc.) to get the best rate, and that lender will assume the loan when you refi.

Erm, scratch Plaza - they're recently what we call a 'pass through' lender. Meaning, they'll own your loan for awhile and then sell you to another company, but the rates are some of the best in the industry with them.

Wholesale brokers are the way to go - they always beat bank rates and fees are typically lower.
Hand-offs are so common now.. at least, they are here. Everyone I know has their loan whored through at least three lenders.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah gotcha. Seals the deal on me hating Chase lol.

Hand-offs are so common now.. at least, they are here. Everyone I know has their loan whored through at least three lenders.
Honestly, if you go through the big name lenders, they keep your loan throughout the entire life of it. That's why it's also harder to qualify with them. People that will take anyone, of COURSE they'll sell anyone at a moment's notice to get it off their books.

....think about it. Makes sense. ;)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A loooooooooooong bike ride with some amazing sex after ;)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A foot/heal massage. Got one the other night from the BF and it put me to sleep, even though he complained the entire time b/c I had him use a balm and it was 'nasty feeling' on his hands. lol

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing feels better than brand new socks!

It's the little things in life that please me lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing feels better than brand new socks!

It's the little things in life that please me lol
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE new socks, but not older man socks! Gotta get those severe cut ankle socks so they don't show outta the shoes. Seeing a man's socks, other than dress socks, is such a turn off for me.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE new socks, but not older man socks! Gotta get those severe cut ankle socks so they don't show outta the shoes. Seeing a man's socks, other than dress socks, is such a turn off for me.
I can't stand anything other than black ankle socks.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've worn black underarmor socks for about three years now. New pairs along the way of course. But same brand =)

No show and nothing but. ;)

20 bucks for 6 pairs.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I'm out and about, and or wearing shorts, it's no shows.

However, working in a machine shop, I have to have socks higher than my jeans, otherwise I get metal chips down in my socks/shoes, and well, that s**t just sucks.

Analog free since April 16th! (Day after my daughter was born ;) smokless image saved me! )

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Makes complete sense.

I've only recently switched to black ankle socks. Prolly the last year or so wearing them. I hate how they stain the inside of my shoes a bit, but oh well.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Black socks are just asking for athletes foot.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nothing but no show socks for this guy. I worked at a shoe store for a while and racked up like 100 pairs of them