Nothing feels better than

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If i could have a new pair of socks everyday then i might be happy =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Black socks are just asking for athletes foot.
Black dress socks maybe. The ones I wear are designed to wick away moisture and my feet have never been more comfortable. Even on a hot summer day my feet don't sweat. =)

Now with walmart's starter brand white no show socks my feet sweat like hell. :( even with my Nike free run shoes that are designed for increased airflow and breathability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright this is for the younger crowd.

Nothing felt better than sniffing brand new Yugioh cards right out of the wrapper. Don't tell me you've never done it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright this is for the younger crowd.

Nothing felt better than sniffing brand new Yugioh cards right out of the wrapper. Don't tell me you've never done it.
Lol I had Pokemon cards but yeah I agree :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Black socks are just asking for athletes foot.
The color of a sock doesn't enhance the ability to acquire that. Having proper hygiene, cleaning shoes/socks regularly, and wearing good socks prevent all of that. I wear socks that are made of rayon from bamboo. super silky, super thing, and they wick away the moisture that may happen. I also wash my shoes every week.

.....I'm really OCD about things..

And WTF are Yugioh cards?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing feels better than being able to see with your very own eyes.

Nothing feels better than being able to control your own mind without medication.

Stop taking the littlest of things for granted.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nothing feels better than being able to see with your very own eyes.

Nothing feels better than being able to control your own mind without medication.

Stop taking the littlest of things for granted.
:like:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The color of a sock doesn't enhance the ability to acquire that. Having proper hygiene, cleaning shoes/socks regularly, and wearing good socks prevent all of that. I wear socks that are made of rayon from bamboo. super silky, super thing, and they wick away the moisture that may happen. I also wash my shoes every week.

.....I'm really OCD about things..

And WTF are Yugioh cards?
Yugioh cards were cards based of a game called duel monsters but it came out on a show named yugioh hence the name yugioh cards. It was very popular from 2003-2006-7.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yugioh cards were cards based of a game called duel monsters but it came out on a show named yugioh hence the name yugioh cards. It was very popular from 2003-2006-7.
Jesus, how young are you? I was finished with college in 2003...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty young_, I'm 19 and I'm done with my first year of college. What's your major in?
Interior design and early childhood education. I'm now a legal/lease accountant and broker.

......college was a waste for me.

Sent from my Note 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing feels better than drinking a s**t ton and not being that hungover the next day...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty young_, I'm 19 and I'm done with my first year of college. What's your major in?
I'm 19 and still haven't gone to college...
Nothing feels better than going home from work after a long exhausting day lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like it was.
Most of the people I know don't use their major. It's been that way for years, and it's only getting worse now.
Nothing feels better than drinking a s*** ton and not being that hungover the next day...
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!! The ole aspirin, water, food, gateraid trick doesn't work for me anymore. I blame ol age.
I'm 19 and still haven't gone to college...
Nothing feels better than going home from work after a long exhausting day lol.

Rob never went to college, and he can get a job at pretty much any import/euro dealership. I wouldn't say ditch college all together...i'd at least take a few classes here and there to have something on paper. You're young though; plenty of time.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most of the people I know don't use their major. It's been that way for years, and it's only getting worse now.

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!! The ole aspirin, water, food, gateraid trick doesn't work for me anymore. I blame ol age.

Rob never went to college, and he can get a job at pretty much any import/euro dealership. I wouldn't say ditch college all together...i'd at least take a few classes here and there to have something on paper. You're young though; plenty of time.
I'm doing what Greg did and going to Penn tech in Williamsport PA for automotive , just figuring out loans and stuff. I'm supposed to move in august 17th.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm doing what Greg did and going to Penn tech in Williamsport PA for automotive , just figuring out loans and stuff. I'm supposed to move in august 17th.

I'm going to highly advise you to not go into automotive, and most anyone in the field will agree. Lay offs are constant, jobs pay s**t and are hard to find, and anymore it's about ripping off the customer.

Sent from my Note 2