5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ you should watch actually one of my favorites of the movies
Where have you been man!?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
^ that
and i been running my self raged latley got a new computer and internet back a while ago, but i been working 2 jobs pulling anywhere from 10 to 16 hour work days so i havent done much when i got home cept watch my daughter and smash my wife when the little one goes to bed. i should be bck for good though ive gotten used to that work schedule and all.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ that
and i been running my self raged latley got a new computer and internet back a while ago, but i been working 2 jobs pulling anywhere from 10 to 16 hour work days so i havent done much when i got home cept watch my daughter and smash my wife when the little one goes to bed. i should be bck for good though ive gotten used to that work schedule and all.
Hahahah "smash my wife" Love the word choice. Anyways, I can understand that. I've been in school so I have so much time on my hands haha. I just put a new clutch in my car.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick. Didn't get any sleep last night. Then off to the bar tonight to watch the game...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked 5am-2pm, just orders a new grill for the s4 and paid my bills. threw another k at my student loan. now sleep and back into work for 11-7

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What a tool. Guy has no idea what he has then :what:
Back to this, hot blonde chick and I talked a lot, flirted a LOT, all seemed well. I like this girl. Then.. out of nowhere, she gives me the whole "I need to be alone, I was in a long-term relationship, you're a nice guy, but.. I don't want to be in a relationship right now" cop out.
I was upfront with her, told her I'm not gonna sit around and wait for her to figure herself out, but that I understood (yeah.. understood it was a sham). So I don't really know what's going on with that. Going to leave her alone for a bit, and just do my thing.. see where that leads.

I hate that he is gone. He really was a good guy in the celebrity world. And just to lighten things up does he owe Dom a 10 second car again.
Yeah, his death was sad. Dude seemed like a good person. I would pick up one of those #RememberTheBuster stickers, but I'm not about to slap it on the Audi.

These next few weeks are horribly slow for us, so I'm going to be getting paid to sit around most of the time. Most people would be cool with that, I'm not. I enjoy having things to do that make my day go by faster. Oh well haha.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back to this, hot blonde chick and I talked a lot, flirted a LOT, all seemed well. I like this girl. Then.. out of nowhere, she gives me the whole "I need to be alone, I was in a long-term relationship, you're a nice guy, but.. I don't want to be in a relationship right now" cop out.
I was upfront with her, told her I'm not gonna sit around and wait for her to figure herself out, but that I understood (yeah.. understood it was a sham). So I don't really know what's going on with that. Going to leave her alone for a bit, and just do my thing.. see where that leads.

Yeah, his death was sad. Dude seemed like a good person. I would pick up one of those #RememberTheBuster stickers, but I'm not about to slap it on the Audi.

These next few weeks are horribly slow for us, so I'm going to be getting paid to sit around most of the time. Most people would be cool with that, I'm not. I enjoy having things to do that make my day go by faster. Oh well haha.
That's all you can do man.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got home and game was in the mail a week ahead of time it was suppose to get here. sweet!

so i get inside and go to play it, there's an install disc. well ok i guess.
so i go to install it and it says i don't have enough hard drive space. what the f**k? also i only can see the internal 4GB storage on the device and i don't know why. So i unplug the xbox and flip it over and my hard drive is just sitting loose in the tray not connected at all.

I had an original xbox then got the slim when it died. the hard drive wasn't transferable unless you took the big block apart and stuck just the drive into the slim tray, but it's not snug and just sort of hangs there. so it must have fallen out awhile ago.

anyways it's installing now so im just going over my mr2 in the garage to try to find everything that's not correct atm so that i can put it online

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ that
:shock: Is this really you?!

Welcome back man!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member