What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, now you knock off $500 off your price and sell me it ;)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Or I spend 150 and it's like it never happened ;) I wish it was totaled though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn Alex. That sucks. Where did it happen? Any surveillance of the area?
At my apartment. No surveillance. They don't give a s**t.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got my inspection license in the mail.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Soooooo.......

I guess my drivers license, insurance paperwork, credit card bill, paystubs, retirement rollover stub, car title, car registration, and prior enrollment paperwork do not prove I am a resident of this shithole state called Mississippi. Boy they really make me think twice about giving them my money for tuition around here.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The other day, I was driving past a semi on the highway and I hear the loudest f**king boom ever. I look in my rear view and I notice one of the tires blew. Holy s**t. Scared the absolute s**t out of me. Good thing no cars were close behind.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah those tires make a racket when they blow, i wouldn't want to be next to one.
That, and they tend to decapitate people when they fly through windshields :shock:

Three day weekend ahead. Parents are in town, will be hanging out with them tomorrow, Sunday will be chillin, Monday hiking Mt. Baldy!

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Now we're considering a large powerboat instead of a sailboat. it's only 50 or so miles from miami to bahamas, f**k yeaaaaa

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soooooo.......

I guess my drivers license, insurance paperwork, credit card bill, paystubs, retirement rollover stub, car title, car registration, and prior enrollment paperwork do not prove I am a resident of this s***hole state called Mississippi. Boy they really make me think twice about giving them my money for tuition around here.
damn what the hell.. what do they want then?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The other day, I was driving past a semi on the highway and I hear the loudest f**king boom ever. I look in my rear view and I notice one of the tires blew. Holy s**t. Scared the absolute s**t out of me. Good thing no cars were close behind.

Considering a lot of big rigs used to use retreads, it makes you wonder how safe they are.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Possibly purchasing AP1 wheels for the RSX today. They look close to the stock 02-04 RSX-S wheels anyways, so I'm going to get them powder coated white I think... hmm

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Possibly purchasing AP1 wheels for the RSX today. They look close to the stock 02-04 RSX-S wheels anyways, so I'm going to get them powder coated white I think... hmm
I had ap1 wheels on my teg. After 6 months, I regret trading it for rsx wheels.

Sended from my phone

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had ap1 wheels on my teg. After 6 months, I regret trading it for rsx wheels.

Sended from my phone
Not trading though. I'll still have my stockers :cool:

I'm going to test fit them if and when I get them.. I KNOW I need spacers as they have a huge offset, but I want to see which look better, as I'm only going to powder coat my summer wheels and keep the winter ones as is.

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Not trading though. I'll still have my stockers :cool:

I'm going to test fit them if and when I get them.. I KNOW I need spacers as they have a huge offset, but I want to see which look better, as I'm only going to powder coat my summer wheels and keep the winter ones as is.
Oh nice!

Ap1 wheels look nice when staring at them straight on, but when looking at them at an angle, they look horrible imo.

Heres a pic of what im taking about. The wheel design is wierd. Its like spider shaped wheels. The center looks inward and the spokes stick out and the end of the spokes go inwards. Im not explaining good haha.

Heres a better Picture

Sended from my phone

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent some money today..

On bills. :lol:

I'll get this thing soon enough. New job should be coming in soon ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The ones Red944 has for sale? Do it up. I think they'd look on an RSX. And yeah, you'll definitely need spacers. I've seen pictures of RSX's with AP1 wheels on without spacers and it looks goofy. Good choice on white too ;) :thumbs up.

yeah those tires make a racket when they blow, i wouldn't want to be next to one.
I wasn't directly next to it but I was definitely within 30 feet of it. I wonder if the driver's even notice when tires blow on the trailer? Especially the far back tires.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The ones Red944 has for sale? Do it up. I think they'd look on an RSX. And yeah, you'll definitely need spacers. I've seen pictures of RSX's with AP1 wheels on without spacers and it looks goofy. Good choice on white too ;) :thumbs up.
Yep, that guy from RocLife haha. Waiting to hear back from him but if he accepts my offer it's most likely a done deal.

I'm thinking 15MM spacers in the front, 25MM in the back. Rear wheels are an inch wider too.