What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Posting DUI-related federal offenses, nice.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Lmao, "I just took out a mailbox" Keep that s*** to yourself lol dont be postin that s*** online unless you already got caught than might as well lol. Tested the wires going to headlight switch, all power wires had power etc, Went to pick n pull grabbed a new switch from an integra and installed it. Problems solved, Finally off work, Going to take my JL audio sub out the teg and my alpine amp, installing them in my hatch, Lol. going to do that tomorrow tho, gonna roll a blunt and goto sleep
lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just took out a mailbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are putting others lives in danger dude. Not f**king cool.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You are a f***ing idiot. Drinking and driving is not cool.
Exactly. I lost a friend to drinking and driving. After a party he went and got McDonalds, and was about a mile from his house when he rolled his SUV into one of those larger industrial light poles. I was at that party last night, and one of the last people to ever speak with him.

Harv, don't be f**king stupid. Dumb move doing it, dumber move posting it online.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Yeah I totaled a s2000 like 2 weeks ago leaving a party, blacked out and hit a guard rail going home I guess. Handed the cop 40 felonies but thankfully he legally robbed me, took my money as well lol didn't get charged for anything I had on me or else i'd probably be locked up right now for like ever lol lesson learned there, already changed my ways, got a job, etc, lawyer taking care of my charges

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Headed to my moms for a small Christmas thing. The boy will be with his dad in Arizona with family for Christmas so we are doing a small meal today with him.

Aaaand its snowing... Yippie

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just took out a mailbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was happy when you first got here because you were a new member that posted fairly regularly.

But this... Come on man. This s**t is absolutely unacceptable. Get your act together.

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Just came back home after 4 months in the Army. 2 weeks to relax until intense training for our deployment on February.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just came back home after 4 months in the Army. 2 weeks to relax until intense training for our deployment on February.

That's awesome bro! You're doing a great service to our country. Thank you! What's your MOS?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Dropped the Z6 out of the Del Sol tonight. Tomorrow a new one goes in.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drove to Key West out of boredom. Stopped my by friends curve, got a sandwich from Domino's, came back.

My back is still tweaked, I'm assuming from walking/running a couple miles each night for the past 3 or 4 days and/or sleeping funny.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
preparing for my last day of work tomorrow till jan 6th. =keeping fingers crossed for a bonus= but i dont see it happening . wish it would cause id love to get my daughter more stuff for christmas. : /

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
preparing for my last day of work tomorrow till jan 6th. =keeping fingers crossed for a bonus= but i dont see it happening . wish it would cause id love to get my daughter more stuff for christmas. : /

Id kill for a Christmas bonus too. Back in the good old days when money wasnt so tight and companies actually profited...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id kill for a Christmas bonus too. Back in the good old days when money wasnt so tight and companies actually profited...
My brother got a $500 Christmas bonus. It got taxed to s**t. Left with $330. I got a $130 bonus but only was paid $106 cause of taxes.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My brother got a $500 Christmas bonus. It got taxed to s**t. Left with $330. I got a $130 bonus but only was paid $106 cause of taxes.

We used to get like $5k bonus. Now nothing. The times have changed...