96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ran up to Chic-Fil-A today
Finishing a movie then probably finally getting around to finishing the coolant flush on the S
Maybe even knock out the TCT while we're under the hood
After that, IDK. Maybe gym, maybe something else. Definitely gotta put some miles on the car though, been a few days

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Retail - Ad prep/signing but I am the jack of all trades. I've been with the same company for 9 years. I should be a regional DM by now. :lol:

M-F I am a stay at home mom these days. The weekends I do the retail gig, if and whenever they schedule me. I keep it for flexiblities sake.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am the sole caretaker of a 6 year old with an attention span of a gnat. The meltdowns would be endless. If it was just me, I would have probably slept at the shop In the hatch. But ce la ve I am a mother after all.
I take my daughter with me everywhere. There is no reason for meltdowns and I won't tolerate them. There is no reason your kids should keep you from leaving your house.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Washed like 17 loads of clothes and folded them. Went grocery shopping and got a bj. Pretty good day.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I take my daughter with me everywhere. There is no reason for meltdowns and I won't tolerate them. There is no reason your kids should keep you from leaving your house.
Good for you. Oh a toy, no, instant meltdown. Oh candy, no, instand meltdown. I want to go to chuck e cheese, no, meltdown for a month. :lol: Scheduling, no babysitter and the high expectations of my gender roll generally prevent me from doing a lot of things I use to do. As long as she is entertained, that is all that matters usually.

Work was busy slow today. Still no word on the hatchie other than the computer lost our old tune and there were some pin issues. So it's been on the dyno at the least of 10 times the last 3 days. My stress level is high. I'm nervous the motor will blow. Every chance it's on the dyno, I panic. As long as it is 100% good to go and driveable, I'm happy.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On one of my other forums i frequent a guy said it was great.. action from credit to credit..

But ill post up later or tomm

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That seriously makes me sick to my stomach to think if he/she was actually moving. I flip out if my daughter's seatbelt gets twisted in the car let alone in a sling on a bike.
you can see the riders foot on the ground. plus it's really not that bad. in other countries you can find a whole family on a scooter.

a distracted driver on their phone poses much more of a threat to those around them than motorcycles.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can see the riders foot on the ground. plus it's really not that bad. in other countries you can find a whole family on a scooter.

a distracted driver on their phone poses much more of a threat to those around them than motorcycles.
Agreed.