• Official NorCal Meet • March 1st or 2nd — Vote!

Pick a Date!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay guys,

Poll is closed, due to some voting mistakes, technically Sunday has won

Meet:
– NorCal ClubCivic.com Meet March 2K8
Where:
LeMans Karting – see CMRdevelopment's post below for more detail about the karting
– DnB (games and drinks after the Karting)
– Photo-shoot (provided by www.LightUpMedia.com)
Date:
– Sunday March 2, 2008
Time:
– 11:00am SHARP at LeMans Karting

NEW NEWS
We are now gonna be doing a 10 for 10 meaning,
10laps for 10bucks! way better deal then the first plan.

Time :
MUST I repeat MUST arrive before 11:30am

Whats gonna go down!
I have placed 2 sessions of 10 lap events back to back and is booked for 11 people.
I need to know the exact amount of people thats gonna be PARTICIPATING they've already placed a pending charge to my credit card cause they needed a card number to hold onto. SO If we are LATE we will get charged for a late fee. AND If someone decides that they cant make it or bring more people or IF anyone decides that the 2 sessions wont be enough and would probably like one more session or ANYTHING. PLEASE contact me ASAP because i only have until FRIDAY before they close to change anything that is booked or else any changes that isnt part of the "quote" will still be charged.

MISC INFO: They will only allow up to 10 drivers on the course so...MAYBE we can have our own little contest going on =)

Ex: if someone decides last min that they cant make. i will still get charged for 11 people.

Hope everyone that said they would come can come or else they will get a first class boot in the ass by your lovely cc member....ME
Any questions or concerns about the event please contact me or post a comment about it and me, myself and sammo will try to answer to your question/needs
Contacts:
Email : carasearmao@sbcglobal.net
Cell:408 - 600 - 4551 ( I swear if any of u mofos prank call me LOL it will be ON! )
also you can also PM me on here.
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

* * Important * *
Please respond to this thread to let us know that your are coming. Please, please! let us know how many people are coming with you so that Sammo (CMRdevelopment) can accurately determine the number of people attending the LeMans Karting event to make our reservations. Please let us know if you plan on karting or just hanging out so Sammo can do his thing.

Official List of Attendees
  1. SeanJohn1802 (Daniel) +1
  2. CMRdevelopment
  3. Old Man +1
  4. flora +1
  5. wannabe
  6. LazyDC5
  7. kanji05 +1

Last edited:

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
voted for saturday

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Event
Practice Session (BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK)
Practice - $25, each additional practice $20
Race for your FASTEST LAP TIME with up to 10 other drivers! You will complete approximately 20 laps

For those who MIGHT be bringin kids
Rules
All drivers age 18 and older are required to produce a valid drivers license to participate. Non-licensed drivers ages 13-17 are required to attend and pass our Juniors Racing Program
Track Layout

Adress
LeMans Karting
45957 Hotchkiss Street
Fremont, CA 94539
Time Of Opperation
Saturday: 10am - Midnight
Sun: 10am - 9pm

Also, There is a plaza down the road if we ever get the munches =), Also, Once we've decided on a date and time i'll give anyone my contact number for any extra assistence

INCLUDE TIME YOU WISH TO ATTEND AND AMOUNT OF GUEST YOU'LL BE BRINGING

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eric + 1 guest.

Time: 3/1 after 4
3/2: 12

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll see if some friends wanna come, so im a maybe for now.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FOr now, it's me and matt (2). don't put us down for carting; if finances turn out ok by then, we'll wing it. :]

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not likewe gonna take our cars to the runs and plain means simple and clean...

adobo pfsh...if its ballut then we'll talk

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just me and i'm down for either day. and is $25 all it is for karting? because if thats it, put me down for that too.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, from the looks of it, Saturday is winning. I know I talk about being flexible and I could totally make Saturday, but my GF cannot .. (i.e. if I go w/out Felicia, I have an unhappy GF and I don't want that)

So I've been waiting to post what WOULD be possible if it does end up being saturday, however Felicia has been unable to give me a cut-n-clear answer, so I'll just say that that particular Saturday is a no go because of her job, but Sunday is wide open...

I hope we can do Sunday, but the poll is leaning toward Saturday, and the poll is what stands...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
. (i.e. if I go w/out Felicia, I have an unhappy GF and I don't want that)

:whip:

I kid I kid. same situation for me to. even though i voted for the 1st..i ment to do both. but i can still make it both days.

and yeah scott 25bucks for just karting. =)

so, imma guess around 12-15 people . i'll go on and call ahead today and ask if we can get some sort of group discounts or something lol.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so if you and Hkarmy meant to vote for sunday, then sunday should be winning...

I can't edit the poll though :???:

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if we do go on sunday, i bote that we make this thing start earlier so we can hang out longer. also, so we don't get home too late :]

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah, i'd like to get started @ the lemans place sometime around 10 or 11 in the morn

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah, i'd like to get started @ the lemans place sometime around 10 or 11 in the morn
:word: but i know alot of people arent gonna wake up at like 8 just to come lol. but thats what i was thinking to. early in morning sounds good to me. and sunday should be winning. i just made a boo boo

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd love to come out to an actual meet once, but i'm gonna be busy that weekend. sounds like it's going to be fun.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
diddy, wish you could make it out, but maybe next time ;)

Okay, everyone, first post update, SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY... with that said, it seems more like everyone can make that.

Sammo, see if you can get us book in the morning, let us know what times are available. I think 11am in Fremont for karting would be an ideal time but let us know what times are available...

:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.