thanks guys!
the steering wheel feels WAY better than the stock one, its smaller also
now i cant wait to install the red headliner

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here's how it looks intalled =)
will get better pics with the DSLR

decided to leave the sunroof and visor the original gray color and i think it turned out pretty good.
Black suede would obviously look WAY better but thats a lil too much work

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I have that yonaka on my em1 too. I actually got it because it was super cheap and I didn't want a fart can. I could not have found a better dd exhaust. How did you do your headliner? I have been thinking about doing mine. Any links to DIY's?

Mern

Come at me bro.
Very nice stuff. What exhaust is that exactly? Also where did you get the steering wheel? It's amazing.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The wheel & headliner look cool, I would change the color to black though for the sunroof & visors but good looking job there.

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is a pretty good DIY for the headliner http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2338395
The steering wheel is a CTR (JDM type R) wheel a lil smaller than our stock and WAY better feel + look

the reason i didnt do the visors and sunroof cover in black is because it would take too long to paint the hinges on the sunroof visor and the "oh s**t handles"
didnt want to go through all that
turned out better than i thought though.
i might get a wink mirror so that will eliminate the visors

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wink mirrors are freaking awesome. definatly worth the 22 bucks.

anybody know if yonaka has a dyno chart out for there exhausts?

NJcoupe

What would you rate the yonaka exhaust, i have what i think is a ebay fart catback on mine but i run a silencer on it. it looks bad thats the reason why i would think of getting the yonaka.

Swampnuts

Stay out the swamp.
Super clean! Nice buy. What'd you pay for your CTR steering wheel, i'm considering switching from my momo.. I'm just getting tired of that look, lol.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CLEAN ass car. You've got a lot of the same ideas going on that I'm going to be implementing in mine ('cept I need a paint job. Thankfully my buddy works at a paint shop :P) My headliner is sagging in the back (the actual headliner piece is shot, need to buy a new one :/). Did you just re-upholster, or replace the whole thing? If so, where'd you find the headliner? I haven't been able to find an EX headliner for the life of me! GLWB, this car is going to be sick!

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Super clean! Nice buy. What'd you pay for your CTR steering wheel, i'm considering switching from my momo.. I'm just getting tired of that look, lol.
I bought the CTR wheel for around $300 air bag and horn work so no SRS lights:lol: