00 CIVIC New Lo0k!!!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
make sure to show honda-tech's and nwp4's ek squad their new member =)

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I preferred the way it looked with the OEM hood, but nice nonetheless.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think a diff grill and losing the stickers would make it look nice. something feels off about the rims, but i can't really tell you what it is..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh dont get me wrong, being different is good. Some people just do different the wrong way, and i like your car. The only thing that bothers me is the rims. There is just something that makes me feel like they dont fit, and what size are they? they look really big

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, it's funny how the only thing people like are stock exterior + lips.
bc most of us that prefer clean have been around since before the F&F movies.

i like the lip, but jeeze are the rims 17s? i mean with the lip on you can still put a redbull can under the car. they're not short cans!

i think if the trim, and mirrors were matched the rims would look better, along w/ lowered. and new grill. lose the stickers and hood.

it's got potential, but going in the wrong direction.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do whatever you want. Nobodys trying to stop you, but you DID ask for our opinions. And its not neccisarily that this site is "pro jdm" because honestly half the "JDMers" on here think their rotas are jdm and they are not lol. But just know everyone on here is going to be brutally honest, and the people who have been here from the beginning have seen every phase of the honda game and eventually all come to the same point, clean and simple.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm they look a lot bigger than mine and i run the same tire size. and ok maybe instead of "pro jdm" it would be better to say "wanna be jdm". and nothing wrong with fake wheels when you work on a college budget. lol and clean and simple is the way to go