03-05 honda odyysey factory honda dvd system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new price 200 plus shipping!!! great price mod to fit in a civic or integra!!

for sale is a nice new honda odyssey or pilot dvd system. looking to get 1000 or best offer. system lists for 1700$ or more from honda. cheapest ive seen one is 1150 on ebay.

specs on system 08A23-9E1-010

The Honda Accessory iN-Vehicle Entertaintment System (i-VES) provides hours of entertainment for rear seat passenger. You'll enjoy the convenience of home theatre, right in your vehicle. You may never hear "Are we there yet?" from the back seat again.
•Multiple audio output options for true listening flexibility
•Audio system allows everyone in the car to listen to the DVD audio
•Infra-red wireless headphones provide excellent, interference-free reception from any position in the car with independent volume control for the rear seats. Front passengers can choose to listen to other entertainment options with the vehicle's audio system, while the rear passengers listen to the DVD!
•DVD monitor is a large, high-resolution 7" TFT LCD screen mounted overhead, offering a wide viewing angle for your mid-row and rear seat passengers. The display is adjustable and can be dimmed for nightime viewing.
•Auxiliary terminals for video games or camcorders.
•Infra-red remote for controlling the DVd functions from the rear of the vehicle
•Seamless design The DVD unit fits directly into the center console with the DVD DIN bezel.
•Automotive grade electronics have been designed and manufactured to withstand the harsher automotive environment
Fits: 2003-2005 Odyssey & 2003-2005 Pilot

only thing this system does not have is the headphones, there actually separate when u get the kit from honda though.

here is the link for how to install it into a honda odyssey (what the kit was actually bought for)

http://www.bernardiparts.com/Images/Install/2004_Odyssey_iVESDVD_AII26017.pdf

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new price

1000 all the way to 400 shipped now!!

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice wish i could scoop this up for the Pilot

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i always take cash as well.

bout the only thing i have any more are classic ford muscle cars, a 71 chevy and a 61 ford f100.

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
320 shipped, last time it will go down! someone bu this! great addition to any other honda!

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha. yea i need it gone. i got a buddy who wants it but hes not showing up with the money. i need a new fuel cell for my torino before it will pass tech. so wth 200$ haha

Status
Not open for further replies.