03 civic climate control

atlcj0010

5+ Year Member
anybody that has this.. do you have lights on yours.. mine has NO ligbhts at all.. for the three knobs.. i dont like it.. and i am thinking there has got to be a way to get lights.. or possibly the lights are burnt out.. it is stupis not to be able to see it at night.. well any help is appreciated..

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they all should have lights, check fuses and then its the lights burnt out

atlcj0010

5+ Year Member
right.. i know what you're saying but it seems like mine is just hard plastic no place for any light to come through as in the pic.. idk.. i will tear it apart and look for leds or bulbs.. if i see some i will check fuses.. but i took it apart before to put aftermarket stereo in and took that entire things apart and saw nothing.. thanks for your help.. btw i have a dx model.. maybe they left the lights out in this model like they did EVERYTHING else.. lol

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

congratulations, you have burned out bulbs.

Youll need:

39397-SA5-003 (2)
79609-S5A-003 (2)

IF all bulbs are burnt.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

atlcj0010

5+ Year Member
yea i went and ordered the bulbs yesterday but while i was there the guy told me it was common for people that put in aftermarket stereos to scratch the circuit board on the climate control and therefore the lights stop working.. i havent checked this yet, but i will today.. and if i did scratch it i am just going to fix it.. lol.. but i hope the bulbs just burnt since i already paid for them anyway..

atlcj0010

5+ Year Member
ok bulbs are in and working perfectly.. the guy was probably trying to get me to buy a whole new control.. just so he could make more money.. haha.. oh well i got what i needed and it works.. thanks to everyone for your help